xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elusiveliberty

Male Pregnancy. A Hoax?

My understanding is that men can not be pregnant. There is 1)Not enough room for the baby to grow, and 2)How would the baby be fed? It has to go thru the umbilical cord. Men's bodies would not create these because our bodies are not made to do so. Even if it did, the body wouldn't know to separate the nutrients from other stuff and send it into there. I just don't see any possible way of it actually happening due to all of the complications.

It is common for female to male transgenders to keep their female orgams because with a penis implant they lose the ability to orgasm. Its a common thing.

I think this man did a great job, his wife had no womb anymore.. So he did her pregnancies. I think there are several born males who if they had a womb and their wife couldt carry pregnancy they would odo it for her. But shame, men have no wombs.

-reply by Chavito

This is not a hoax they are able to transplant a uterus into a man and take female eggs that have been fertilized by the mans sperm and then transplant them into said uterus. I imagine that the rate of retardation and possible side effects to the man such as lactation may actually be more harmful that it is convienient. Also through this method you need to do a C-Section as you can't push a baby through a penis.This is just what i got from reading about this online and asking a biology teacher at my school a few years back when i heard about this.