xisto Community
hulunes

Nike Vs Adidas? how do u think

i prefer nike running shoes compared to any other. i really dont like adidas running shoes they just look funky but i really like their soccer boots they are alot better than nike i think. but currently im using umbro soccer boots and they are nicest i've used. but i think nike is better than adidas even if they use slave labour. :D

ya they make deo, body wash all that sort of toiletries. but they mostly make football stuff.

Does Umbro make anything that's not related to football?

48490[/snapback]

yeah...certainly,UMBRO does good in football field not only in Britain,also all over the world.i have several good quality UMBRO sporp T-shirt,very nice i think.i look forward to more and more good brand like nike adidas...and you refered UMBRO to make good product for sports fans.

ya they make deo, body wash all that sort of toiletries. but they mostly make football stuff.

48498[/snapback]

Yes,I have used their deo and body wash,and it's quite cool. So,no one has ever seen any of their products besides football? I think that I have even seen one of their commercials - something like "Only football". it's a good company.

oh ya while on the topic of sporting goods companies, whatever happened to Reebok?? did they bankrupt or is it just really rare now?? because before i saw Reebok shops everywhere but nowdays i cant seem to see any of them...

Reebok still makes shoes and stuff (I bought a pair a few months ago). If I remember correctly, they just decided to close out all their stores and only sell their stuff in the usual department stores...As for the original topic, I really don't care much for either Nike or Addidas. I'm a Reebok fan, and also like New Balence quite a bit. Boks because they're just well made, and generally comfortable, and NB for their arch supports (and they make a great cross-trainer). As for which one I would rather choose between Nike or Addidas, I guess I'd have to go with Nike. (Addidas have never felt very comfortable to me).

Yes, they use sweatshops. Probably every apparel company uses them.  :D  What can we do? We can't all become nudists.  :D

45982[/snapback]

nah, im pretty sure at least some internet companies sell non sweatshop apparel. Probably some local clothes store do to. Remember, if you're supporting Nike, you're supporting unfair child labor!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

try that store. looks pretty good. i've found others but didn't save the links. :D

I could not pick between Nike and Adididas. I play both soccer and football for my HS and have had each brand for each sport. They are both excellent cleats. As for a running shoe or tennis shoe i would know. I wear a skate shoe :D. Whats ur fav skate shoe -.^ . I wear circas.

I guess my post for Asics didn't spark anyone's intrests. Either that or no one uses them. I swear by their products, better then either of these two up for debate. http://www.asics.com/de/de-de/

umm...well,indeed Asics is an awesome and koooool sports brand as well,not worse than adidas and nike or other classical sports brand.i have one asics product but only scoking.hehe,quality is rather good and felt good too...

huh...too much time to be here this sports brand title.lolcome on,as summer coming in,more and more sport T-shirt to pick.how do you exaciting yas think?do you pay much on that?

LOL,I called this store in Serbia - Delta Sport,which is general distributor of Nike in Serbia and Montenegro,to ask them when they will receive new Air Jordan XX shoes,and then this guy which works there started to tell me something like they don't produce Air Jordans anymore,just Retro models,and stuff for Carmelo Anthony. They have ordered all the shoes for this year,and they have no idea how Air Jordan XX look like. If I hate anything it;s when someone knows just a bit about something,and he tries to pretend that he knows everything about it. Such sales persons should be removed from their jobs,as it is not up to them to make things up,but to help and serve the customers.I will print some pictures of Air Jordan XX,and give it to them,so they can see what they don't know. Or,even better,I might put it on the door of the store over night. That would be fun.

personally, i just buy what feels better. if i see a shoe i like, i try it on to see how it fits. out of the two, i usually end up with adidas, but i have bought some nike shoes too. a couple weeks ago i had to buy two pairs of shoes, one for just wearing everyday, and another for something else. one of the pairs is adidas, the other is nike. they are both good brands.