xisto Community
hulunes

Nike Vs Adidas? how do u think

I think both Nike and Adidas are way over priced. I know for a fact that those shoes don't cost them $80-$100 to make, so why are they so expensive? :o Because they say Nike or Adidas on them? Not for me. I buy the $20-$30 shoes. They look just as good, last just as long, but cost half as much. Those companies may not be as big and powerful, but they make products that are just as good. So why waste the extra money?Just my opinion.

Adidas is definitely better. Nike's stuff is way too over-priced, especially considering they use child labour to produce their products half, if not all, the time. Adidas doesn't use child labour as much, if at all, and are better priced. Plus Nike is always too focused on one thing, usually basketball. Adidas aims at more sports. If you check out both their websites, you'll notice that.

i would buy neither, but from a business standpoint, Adidas tops Nike immensly. in terms of popularity, Nike went out in the 90's and never came back. Adidas had a hit with the three stripes shoes (yes, i had a pair too), and are still doing well. their new shoe with the computer in it is just plain idiotic, but i'm sure it's selling like (instert good analogy here).

I have never owned anything made or branded by Nike except a cap, I love adidas, I bought of two pairs of the same white Superstars, they are the most comfortable shoes ever.

I have never owned anything made or branded by Nike except a cap, I love adidas, I bought of two pairs of the same white Superstars, they are the most comfortable shoes ever.

132826[/snapback]

I like adidas,I also have a superstar.it's simple but nice..

adidas shoes are simple but it contain itslef style and look all nice

i prefer nike.. specially because of the design and the quality of their products :)Adidas is great too... its just not my type. :lol:

Nike = okAdidas = badi dont really love either brand but i wear Nike, simply because most of it isn't too bad, and the clothes i wear are low profiles, plain colours... i dont like adidas and the 3 stripes, and i dont like the fact that if you wear these clothes your regarded as a 'chav'i tend to wear low profile clothes, jeans... plain t-shirt and a plain hooded jumper... basically, i dont like huge logo's on a t-shirt... free advertisement for the company? hahaha :lol:whats the best, nike or adidas? ... got to be nike

Nike = okAdidas = bad

lol: huh...you guy gave a too directly judgement for Nike & Adidas.maybe different opt differ the view of people.but need to be fair to evaluate anything including the classical Adidas,just a joke.anything you could like if you want...

HA HA! I wonder if wearing Nike or Adidas really makes you run faster and jump higher.Do you guys still use the acronym, "all day I dream about s**?" :P That was the going around sayings during my school years. It was also when the Beastie Boys was playing around the idea of this phrase in their song. Nike really didn't see the spot light until Michael Jordan became Nike's spokes person. Sure, Nike was well known even before that but the sale wasn't as high as Puma or Reebok. This may be a stereotypical statement but Nike has American pro-sports as their spokes person. Adidas has European pro-sports spokes person. And Reebok has gen-x hip-hop artist as their spokes person. I can't believe John Cena still wears the "pump" sneakers! That's sweet!

I have shoes from both brands, but i prefer Adidas. I just find their logo much better that the Nick Check. The Three stripes of Adidas is cooler. And their designs are better that nike, i guess. I have this 2 year old Adidas Beta II shoes and it is my favorite. it makes my feet comfortable no matter what.