xisto Community
MSTR

Google Toolbar

I dont care for the google toolbar at all just for the fact that i have google as my homepage anyways, so i dont really need to fill up my IE space for something that i could do in 5 secs. Seems worthless to me.

google toolbar is no good, they hav spyware in it
don't use it, try alexa toolbar or something instead

Where i get alexa tool bar?? is good?? any page to see that??

I HATE GOOGLE!

I HATE GOOGLE TOO!

:D :D

I HATE GOOGLE AS WELL!

AND INTERNET EXPLORER!

After that sweeping statement, i should probably provide a reason. IE crashes about once every 57 seconds (running average).

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that my default browser is now officially Mozilla 0.9. Thankyou, ladies and gentlemen.

Also, the google toolbar is pointless. In fact, after a spyware incident I've gone off toolbars altogether. Go and buy a frisbee.

The Google toolbar hasnt got spyware enebled automaticly... Just read what the installer says... Then you see you can get rid of the spyware inside it. Not that the spyware is very bad spyware... I got much worse spyware on my pc :D But I dont have the toolbar cause I have google as my homepage... (Blazefind, Gator etc.)Btw. Aint Alexa toolbar spyware itself?

Sorry, this question is whey old, but I still never got a good answer: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER GMAIL ACTUALLY HAS PEOPLE THAT READ YOUR EMAILS, OR IS IT JUST SCANNED BY A PROGRAM TO SHOW ADS ON THE SIDE OF YOUR MAIL?I have never really found out, but friends have always been very cautious about using gmail because of that problem.