xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a playstation 2 and 2 pcs but i think the best five game consoles are: 1. XBox (its an amazing game console halo and halo 2 are very good on it i know this because i have played it round a friends house it is very good :P )2. Nentendo Game Cube (never used one but i will have to put it as number 2 because of what i have seen on the adverts on tv for it)3. Nentendo Gameboy Advance SP (great hand held game console havent got one though but someone i know does and its really good)4. Playstation 2 (its an alright game console but its not that good the graphics are amazing and need for speed undergound 1 and 2 are good on it and so is grand theft auto san andreas)5. Playstation (it sucks crap graphics ect) ;)

i like PS2 more than all the rest. I generally think the console is cool and not squarish looking. lol. not a good reason. But I believe ps2 comes out with more games and its not a Microsoft product like the Xbox.

A gaming system's quality does not really hinge on the graphics, which is what a lot of people think. The variety of games, the gameplay quality of the games, the life-span of the games are things which i see as being more important than the graphics. Still, PS2 can pull great graphics out of the hat, like GTA SA and the GT games. The x-Box may have the great graphics and capacity, but i still think the PS2 is overall the best system on the market, until the PS3 of course! ;)

Apart from the majority, my favourite console would be Game Cube. Since it's theonly system I play on a regular basis ( my other consoles are PS and N64 ), I find it to be my most favourite. The graphics for most of the games I have played are pretty good (except in Windwaker, which was more cartoony than usual). My favourite games for Game Cube would be Windwaker and Spyhunter ( that was a good game). Windwaker is awesome like most Zelda games. Different graphics,but still good gameplay.

personally i would have to go with the computer. I chose this because it offers the widest variety of choices. For gaming, there are a wide variety of games to choose from and multiplayer is a big plus. i know you can get multiplayer with xbox and all but you have to buy all the extra stuff. and because most people have some sort of internet anyways, multiplayer computer games seems more convenient to me. Besides gaming, computers can also be used for so many other things. in today's world its kinda hard to work without a computer. so my favorite would be the computer becuase it has so many capabilities and is something just about everyone has or can get access to.

I have a Sega Mega Drive (awesome games!!), PS2 and Xbox, and I'd have to say my Sega is more fun than anything else in the world! But out of my PS2 and Xbox, I'd have to say PS2 because it is more fun to play (Word of advice: Don't play Eyetoy for 2 hours - your arms will be in agony!!)... ;)

the super nintendo, it was the peak(imo) of 2D game consoles, and had some of the most entertaining, classic games of all time. stuff like super mario world and mario kart. those still haven't been done better even in 3d, and there's stuff like kirby's super star or secret of evermore than i've never really seen anything like it again. so thatsmy favorite system... if only the games werent so hard to find..

I personally have the XBOX and PS2 Gaming Systems. I personally like XBOX much better because all of the features such as the music uploader, XBOX Live(I love that), and i love the game selection such as Halo and Halo2. My vote is for XBOX!! :D

I went with xbox because there are a couple of features for xbox that just kick everything else.Ok first of all...Xbox has the superior online gaming capabilites. The reason I say this because on computer...online games are ruined by hackers and cheaters and so forth where as Xbox has no way to hack..maybe a few glitches here and there but...every thing else does too.It has an even greater superiority over Ps2 because Ps2 has a horrible online feature that you must constantly download...buy more than $100 dollars worth of appliances to get it to work...and horrible loading times.Second. Xbox has better graphics...I know Pc has some good ones..but ONLY if you BUY the good graphics card...whereas xbox has a great one already installed...Ps2's graphics dont even compare...although they are still good.Xbox has just about as many good games as the other system so I wont go into this section.Xbox's controls are better...Well, at least the japanese controllers NOT THE BIG OLD CHUNKY ONES THAT CAME WITH THE FIRST XBOX'S. They just feel..more comfortable..whereas the computer you have to jump all over the place to hit the buttons and PS2's is just to tiny in my opinion.Now the reason I'm not including Gamecube because ALTHOUGH IT IS FUN AND GREAT AND HAS GREAT CONTROLS AND PRETTY GOOD GRAPHICS....is that....I just forgot to include it..plus that would require ALOT more typing =D.Ummm, These are my thoughts on why Xbox is that all around better and well designed system..The only thing is DOESN'T beat is its size..I mean it is huge...the gamecube has the perfect size..and ps2's is not to bad..but it is a bit fragile...and the computer...well..thats a different story.