xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The PS2 is definetely the best, i love how it's bavkwards compatible with the PS games, and like how they didn't change the controller layout. Like with the GameCube, i had to totally get used to that controller, it was totally new to me. But with the PS2, they used the same layout with their controller so i had no problem getting used to it.

I <3 Every Nintendo SystemI don't like X-Box because Everyone I know who has an X-Box whenever I say I like the Gamecube more than the rest they are like "l0l n00b Teh Gamecub3 Suxors! X b0X h4s Li3k T3h Grafix lOL!" and they are the reason that drove me to dislike the X-Box.The PS2 Just sucks, It made me lose my trust in sony, mine and Alot of other peoples PS2's Started craping out on us ;_;!The gamecube is pefect, Its in perfect working condition, since I bought it 1 3/4's years ago! and I <3 SSBMMy 2 Centz

My favorite game system right now would have to be X-box of course! You can puts cds in there and listen to them while you play game. When you buy your X-box you get 50,000 blocks of memory and they say on the info when you jsut boot your xbox up that a cd takes up about 5,000 blocks of memory but i have like 50 cds on my xbox and i still have 50,000 blocks its great. You never need a memory card or anything. I like the controllers most people dont but the new ones arent that big and they are easy to handle. The graphics are a lot better then the PS2. X-box number one!

I have to admit i love pc gaming, there are so many old and new gaming choices. My second fav. of course if the DS. I love this thing and really can't get enough XD

Right now it appears the best gaming console system is the PC. Games like Half Life 2 own every single gaming console available. But when the PSP is released, it will become my favorite, since it's portable. I just love portable toys, since I'm rarely able to sit at home on the couch for more than an hour at a time.

Playstation 2 all the way. More games of all different sorts of catagorys, shapes and forms, all of which are original. Do I need to have the best graphics of all the consoles to be the best? No. But it helps. If there where no such thing as a Playstation 2, I wouldn't have gotten a console. To me, the only console on the market is the Playstation 2. I also though, like computer gameing, but my computer is so old, and computers (gaming quality) are downright expensive. Plus, in my opinoion, Grand Theft Auto games are the best on the Playstation 2.

okay, honestly, my favorite is still the nintendo. i dont know why i just love the old school stuff, it is so cool. my fav. game is mario. i am starting to like the x box more and more though. my favorite type of games are war, such as vietnam, desert storm, WWII, etc. so i would like you guys opinions on what you like, just to get to know some more people. but yeah, and im new so, im trying to get my 30 credits withought spamming and its hard. but my name is andrew. and hi guys.

Nintendo's nice, my fave though is the Play Station 2. (Most of my favorite videogames are on the PS2.). My favorite type of game, I can't really decide. (Or maybe I can. I like RPG's). Oh yeah, please enjoy your stay here (I know I am)!Anyone ever played Suikoden??? I hardly know anyone that has!

Personally, I like Playstation 2 the best. It can double as a DVD player and not only are the prices going down for this console, it's getting slimmer, too. (This is the case in Japan, not sure about on the other side of the pond)

well, my favorite would be hard to choose. I mean, I have ps2, game boy, pc, and something else but I cant remember the name. I still think that the psp is the coolest. I mean, just think about it. Wireless internet, 3d graphics, I think it's better then the nintendo ds.