xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that said, super mario kart for the N64 is one of the best games I've ever played (even though it is way too short)

It is a great game, my two favourite N64 games where Goldeneye & Perfect Dark, spent a huge amount of hours playing those games.

i like computer and xbox360!computer = many things you can easily cheat at the game if you have brains! :)xbox360 = this is the best conle for 2 players for me because of it wireless analog and the graphics are cool! 3d awsomeand xbox360 is a dualcore indeed fast :D

Although I am a PS3 Fanboy, my actual favorite console is the Nintendo just because those were some of the best games in that generation. Heck I still play the Nintendo after all these years, albeit through an emulator to play these games that are next to impossible to find the cartridge for, but they are still fun to play now and then.

In my opinion my favorite gaming system console is sony PS3. It is the best gaming console at this moment. But since nothing is perfect ps3 is also not perfect, amazed! ,? I am not talking about its hardware well I am talking about ps3 games. I am not sure at what price ?ps3 games are available in other parts of the world but in India PS3 games are very costly. ;) Sony Psp is my best gaming console when it comes to portability.

It's the Play Station 3 because it's very powerful and it can run better graphic than any of the other consoles. It's got better view, render quality, more details(like I said, it can run better graphic), better physics. And it's so fun because it's the most standard console in the world, PS. It feels like you really got into gaming. Well, the XboX Live is something really awesome, but that probably won't made me choose the XboX 360 over the PS3. Also, I read somewhere that scientists made a super computer used for VERY difficult calculations and simulations with stars(space and stuff) by connecting 16 3's. How powerful is that !?

I have a 360 and a Wii, and I love them both for different reasons. To be honest, I play my 360 more, though; the games on the Wii tend to be more casual, and don't stay fun for as long as some of the 360 games I play like Fallout 3. I don't think you can really compare the portable systems to the consoles, as they're on two different levels. I have both the DS and PSP, and for the longest time it's been a tossup for me. I recently got my PSP homebrew enabled though, so my PSP is like multiple systems in one now. :lol:

Gamecube:I liked the gamecube, a lot. It was equal to all the other consoles, and everyone just loved it. PS3:amazing graphics, amazing controller, amazing experience. Not-so-amazing servers. :PComputer:No reason to explain here.