xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

xbox is defintly better than ps2. as for pc, i dont really have any favorite games for it so its not my favorite game system. i like being able to store music and being able to listen to them during the game. xbox live is the best online service in my opinon. having all those competitors at a buttons click and then getting put in a game of your skill level. xbox is just awesome.

i think that a computer is the best system to play games on although i do like star ocean: till the end of time for the ps2 :P my favourite game.

I think my favorite game is definetly Wolfenstein-Enemy Territory. I have been playing it for 3 years now and its just awsome. I pwn just about everyone too. I think theres nothing more fun. :P:D

I voted for the DS cause 3D,wireless,voice recognition,touch screen,dual screens. I love my GameCube tooo but it's not portable. Actually when I see threads like these I vote Nintendo. Nintendo needs a bit of support now. By the way I have never owned a Sony gaming system they cost too much because of the extra stuff.

Heck I dont even know what a DS is. Isnt it 'Nintendo DS' something like that. Plus what does it even do anyway. :P

The Gamecube is easily my favorite. It's got all those great Nintendo chain titles, like Harvest Moon (though the GC version could never beat the N64 version), Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong... Besides, it's faster than the PS2. Load times prove that! The graphics processor is better too... Look at Starfox!

I miss the days of those magical games, whose days were numbered as soon as Dreamcast came out...LONG LIVE 64!

40404[/snapback]

ahh the dreamcast... the forgotten system. it had some of the capabilites of the ps2 including online but was absolutly destroyed by the release of the ps2.y? because of the games. i hated the dreamcast.... its huge complex controllers were the biggest turn off

i personally prefer PS2 for the variety of games but PS2 doesnt have those games that have been around for awhile like nintendo... but the best thing about PS2 is final fantasy is on it unlike nintendo which only has final fantasy crystal chronicals which is horrible.... dreamcast was such a big thing for awhile but i never liked it and all the games you can get on PS2. i wonder what happened to SEGA after dreamcast...

XBOX BABY....... DEATH TO PS2 AND GAMECUBE!

48676[/snapback]

hhmm...ok well that your opinion zachtk8702 but i just dont think there are enough variety of games on Xbox the only good one is halo and plus many PS2 games now come out on Xbox. But PS2 always has final fantasy which will have to be the best RPG ever.

Of course my favourite gaming system is PS2. I think it's the best console of the current generation cuz it has a huge variety of games and some AAA exclusivities that other consoles don't! And with the new Slim model released, I think that is even more cute and charm than the bulky Xbox for example!Don't forget that PS2 is the #1 console in sales worldwide! :D

Computer is best: More games, and you can use it to more than only gaming (like making websites)... Also, you can download ps2 games on computer (even if it's illegal, I don't care), and you can use gamepads like the ps2 ones... Computer IS BEST.

I always dream of having all the consoles, it is like heaven to me, hahahahahaha. Yes, I am a Nerd, a game Nerd! LoL. Btw, my all time game consoles favourite are:1. Sony Playstation (Both PS1 and PS2)2. Nintendo Gameboy (Both Advance and DS)Never played the other consoles...wish I could have them, all of them.....XD