xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My little brother and I have the PS2, Gamecube, and XBox. I like all three, but PS2 has the upper edge by just a little. But there's also the SNES and N64 which I had since I was born (my parents had the SNES 2 years before I was born) , which are also some of the best consoles out there. All the great classics and what not. So actually, its a pretty hard decision for me......

my favorite system is the ps2 i know there is the 360 and the wii but i am a sony fan i dont have enough money for the ps3 but i am goign to get the money for the ps3 by the summer time. ;)

I am gonna have to say Xbox I mean really Halo 2? One of the best games ever? I do not think that a computer is a game system? I mean you can play games on it. But I do not think it counts.

I would say ps2. It is a great system and it has many great games. It also has some very good exclusive games. It have very good graphics and has a lot of different variety of games for all age groups. Thats why I would say Ps2 is the best system from the above list.

I'm gonna have to go with computer, because theres just so many games out there for the computer AND theres rom's and such! But, I love my DS as well, I would have voted that, but it doesn't have a good library of games yet, sadly. But the good games it has, it's awesome. Mario Kart, Metroid Prime Hunters, Animal crossing:wild world, etc are just so fun and fresh because of the well, you know, touch screen.

I'm not a huge gaming fan but I've played games on my computer, PS2 and Xbox too and I think that for me a computer is the best gaming platform, I can never get my hands off this keyboard and I love playing my games with the mouse more than the gamepad or something else. I just feel attached to this computer! Counter Strike, the best game ever, and when you play it on PC, it just rocks my socks.Though PS2 comes in a close second because of better graphics with low costs, the game choices are vast and the games are good too.Xbox last, I don't really like Xbox but the reason why I chose it to be 3rd? Any guesses? Well, simple the Halo series! It rules the entire gaming world!;)

I'm not a huge gaming fan but I've played games on my computer, PS2 and Xbox too and I think that for me a computer is the best gaming platform, I can never get my hands off this keyboard and I love playing my games with the mouse more than the gamepad or something else. I just feel attached to this computer! Counter Strike, the best game ever, and when you play it on PC, it just rocks my socks.Though PS2 comes in a close second because of better graphics with low costs, the game choices are vast and the games are good too.
Xbox last, I don't really like Xbox but the reason why I chose it to be 3rd? Any guesses? Well, simple the Halo series! It rules the entire gaming world!

;)

I agree with mainly everything you just said. I'm glad I didn't buy an xbox, I only play on my friends xbox to play halo with him. And the PS2, yes, has alot of cheap, awesome games that can really kill some time. But, computer wins, hands down. Psh, you could play PS2\xbox games on the computer if you wanted. *Cough*Emulators*Cough*. ;)

But, man, I so wanted to vote for the NDS. God I love it, but I just get so bored with the few games it has that's good. Its like with the GBA, a huge, and I mean HUGE, library of games, and only about half of them are good. Sigh.

It really depends for me. I'm a very competitve RTS player, and those are only on the computer (the good ones, at least). I couldn't imagine playing starcraft on any console. When I'm playing by myself, though, I usually prefer an RPG, which I feel PS2 has the most to offer. Not only does it offer Final Fantasy I-X, it also has great RPGs like shadow hearts and kingdom hearts. I recenetly bought a Wii and it's pretty good. I can't wait for more games to come out which are fully compatable with the wii remote :P

Of course I would like to have all of them. If I had to narow them down though, here's probaly what I think of them.

Microsoft -

Xbox 360

Xbox

Computer

Sony -

Playstation 3

Playstation 2

PSP

Playstation

Nintendo -

Wii

GameCube

DS

Gameboy Adance

Gameboy

Overall -

1) Playstation 3

2) Xbox 360

3) Wii

Yeah, that's my list an opinion on the gaming systems out there / coming out. :lol: