xisto Community
TheBlessedOne

Coca-cola Addiction Sorts of addiction

Yea, acid does wonders at eroding away things, but a steel nail? Could you provide me with a link?That thought scares me.

Coco cola is used in olden days but now a days it is not used because it combines with some drugs like hereon and many other alcohol so it effects the teeth and some health problems. But to take some care to prepare those drinks and it will be published with attracted visit it will be sale other wise it is not use any people.
===================================================================================
santra
some drinks like a slow Poisson so do not take alcohol.
California Alcohol Addiction Treatment

I also like Coca-Cola,but I am not addicted to it. I agree that it will produce some side effects due to acids present in it. You have to tell your friend to not addict it to coke. ------------------Ricky Conway

I would say I am in the same boat that I LOVE Coca-cola, usually pound a couple of liters a week, maybe more, but on the other hand I would have to think that it is not only the taste of their products but the caffeine as well. Of course, when it comes to caffeine though those energy boosters like Red Bull and Monster are horrible in how much sugar and caffeine they put in though, luckily I never got addicted to that amount of caffeine though or be all over the place.

Coke is my favourite drink, altough I am trying to cut back, if there is some option of juice I'll consider drinking it instead.

I have a friend who is really into yoga, he stopped drinking, smoing, eating meat etc. He said he was fine with his choice but the only temptation he ad was coca-cola! :)

I got an e-mail from him, i don't know if these are really facts, but sure is scary. Show it to that friend of yours who take 2L of coke to work. Ill translate it:

After drinking a can of coke:

In the first 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar enter your body, 100% of the daily recommended dose. You don't get nauseous because the phosphoric acid masks the taste.

20 minutes: Your blood sugar rises forcing an insulin response. Your liver transforms the sugar in fat.

40 minutes: The caffein absorption is complete. Your pupils dilate, the blood pressure rises, the liver responds by pumping more sugar in the bloodstream. The adenosine receptors in the brain are blocked to avoid dizzyness.

45 minutes: The body increases the production of dopamine, stimulating the body's pleasure spots. Phisically it works the same as heroin.

60 minutes: the phosphoric acid pushes calcium, magnesium and zync to the intestines, accelerating the metabolism. High doses of sugar increase secretion of calcium in the urine. The diuretic properties of caffeine come into action (you urinate). Now it is guaranteed you will expell calcium, magnesium and zync, wich your bones would need.

I cant stand Coco-Cola. To me it tastes horrible. I much preffer a lemonade type drink, Lift, Solo etc.One of my friends likes Cokes, and probably has a couple a week but no where near as bad as your friends addiction :)

I love Coca Cola very much, but neither am I addicted to it. For some people, it can be hard to stop drinking it. I used to drink it alot, a few months ago. Some-how I stopped drinking it, not because it tastes crap or anything, I just can't drink it no more. I'm addicted to Fanta now lol.

i love coke but i wouldn't say that i'm addicted to it. i drink it often but not that often lol. usually about once or twice a week i would have a bottle of coke. but yeah i don't drink like 5 cans a day.

I guess I'll go against the flow on this on. I almost never drink any soda at all. If I do drink soda it is typically clear soda like Sprite. My reason for this is because it would slow me down and as a runner that is a very bad thing. If I drank soda before a run or race I would probably throw up so I stick to water and Gatorade. After a run or race Gatorade and water are the only things that quench my thirst. Everything else makes my feel worse. Another reason I don't drink soda is because it is basically a acid that slowly eats at you. Also it is very addictive (hence the reason the thread was made) and the best way to break a habit is to never start.

I do not care for Coca Cola. I am very addicted to PEPSI. And yes I believe you can become addicted someone asked what would you become addicted to, I think its the caffeine because I am not a coffee drinker cant stand it or tea. So if i go for a while without pepsi since I drink so much, I get very very bad headaches and I think it is a withdrawl from the caffeine. So I would have to say it is an addiction.

Coca cola was good at the start, but its taste just gets.. Bland, over time. I've yet to become addicted to anything, and hope I don't, mainly because of the side effects of that occurring.I still prefer sprite over coca cola or pepsi though. :)

im addictedCoca-cola AddictionYes I am an addict to coca-cola I cant go without it I get shakes and bad mood swings. My partner tries to help by limiting me but I still crave it and have sneaky drinks that he does not know about! I came on here to see if anyone else has similer experiance or maybe I'm just a freak I duno but I need help I guess. I know its not good for me and its upsetting my partner. If anyone has any advice of help please let me know!!-reply by cheeky monkey

Nope, I'm not an addict on Coke but it sure can be really, really addicting if it's one of the only cold beverages on a hot summer day and you don't have water around you (you're out on a trip etc.) :D

Gah, like Jelly said it gets bland after a while and your throat will become soar and you'll demand more and more.

Wait, it gets worse! If I drink it around before bed time, I'll surely get up during the night and go to the loo and sometimes even more than once and my stomach hurts if I eat something while drinking it because of the carbon acid I guess. :D

So I drink it only when I am a on a party but not in front of the TV... the typical american ways :D