xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flashy

Cod4 Is Best On What? xbox, pc or ps3?

Which platform is the best?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PC definately. A mouse responds with the quickest agility, and you won't want to have an enemy shoot you down while toggling your controller. For other games such as racing, Xbox would be better with the graphics, compatibility without having to check specs before buying, like on a PC . And a game console will always be better, long hours of uninteruppted gaming. But this is an exception with shooting or FPS games.

can u play with ps3 and 360 if u hack the pc

Cod4 Is Best On What?

Can you play with ps3 and 360 if you hack the pc if yeah tell me I'm the only dude thats got pc and I cant play with anyone I no so it would be awsome if I could play with my mates that have xbox 360. It sucks that theres no prestige and I want activision pukbuster or who ever bloody can to change the system and put prestige on

-reply by dagger fragger

I dont want to be too biased but they all have their ups and downs we all know for sure its easier to play an fps game on the computer and if that was the case with CoD4 compters have a great advantage upon the 360 and ps3 consoles, as for the the consoles I preferably like the 360 better because of it's good service of xbox live online and offline though a downside would be it's subscription but I'd rather pay for quality which ps3 doesn't have, ps3 is getting to be more like the 360 in its in game dashboard style but its online service sucks sorry. Don't get me wrong I have a ps3 as well just for certain exclusive games and its blu ray content but i don;t use its online feature much.

This is a toughie, PC has the advantage of the graphics being more superior then those on console but that completely depends on your computers graphics level. If you have a high spec'd computer, I'd say get call of duty 4 on the PC. Otherwise there is no real point to getting it on the PC, this is hypocritical for me to say this as I have a computer which is below minimum specification and I still play it regularly on PC. But the console version does have a longer life span as they have prestige mode which is a great addition to the game. But, like all console games they don't get daily installments of available modifications and maps for the game. With PC there are tons and tons of mods and even more maps. Some of the most popular mods being;various different types of zombie mod; rifles mod; sniper mod (awe4). Mods are being created for call of duty 4 daily and there's always something new to play.If you want my opinion, get it for PC, it's cheaper and plus you get to play tons of different mods online.

I got to say PC. I got it for pc and ps3. The accuracy and fluent movements of a keyboard and a mouse makes for a less sloppier game play. As for ps3 vs xbox360. The day I bought my ps3 ( which wasnt long ago ) I went to a electronics wholesaler and they had demo ps3 and xbox side by side and both had cod4 on and you can see the guilty of graphics on ps3.-reply by the crazy canuck

I have to say I prefer Call of Duty 4 on the Xbox 360. I have played Call of Duty 4 on the computer and the PlayStation 3. I don't particularly like using a mouse and keyboard or the feel of the PS 3 controller for first person shooter games.Don't get me wrong, the graphics looked way better then the xbox 360, but again, this is all personal preference. ( I don't like the mouse/ps3 controller. )I also think the Xbox 360 has the best online play. More players seem to be active and play the game it was meant to be played, unlike on the computer. ( Modded Servers. )If you happen to be a die hard PS3 fan o computer fan, go for it on those systems. :)

I prefer to play COD 4 on all platforms.Since COD is one of my favorite games and most of my friends have consoles and PC. To blend yourself into your favorite game whenever you go is to well verse in controlling the game no matter it is for console or PC. Getting use on gamepad for FPS isnt hard, its all about practice and trial and error.

I would have to say the PC as this gives you the ability to have a much greater control of the game. Using a mouse and keyboard allows players to fully control the player and therefore pull off much faster and quicker shots and reactions. Therefore the gameplay on the PC totally out dose that on a 360 or PS3.
The only problem with playing on a PC is that the graphics is limited to your computer, and therefore upgrades may be necessary in order to run the game smoothly, whereas this is unnecessary on PS3/360.

Happy fragging :)

He stole all my words. Couldn't have said it better. BUT even on a crappy 512mb video for pc you get massive amounts of enjoyment even if it isn't eye popping graphics.

I grew-up playing FPS on consoles, but when I played COD 2 on PC for the first time (although I was rubbish) once I got the hang of it, its much better. I now only get FPS games on the PC and COD4 is excellent! However, one of my friends prefers it on 360, but he has never really given the PC a chance. Having a mouse gives you so much more fast and accurate control over where you shoot!For me, always PC (if I have a PC that is powerful enough!)

Replying to maplestorySry dude but the "blue ray thing" you speak of has very little to do with the graphics in that game. The graphics are still better on the 360's and the sound quality. There is also a MUCH larger number of people on xbox live then PS3 online. If you only have a PC its fine for PC, if you have both and Xbox and PC pick the xbox, and if you hve a PS3...Then you bought the wrong console-reply by theTruth

any game is better on pc. its way easier to play. but cod 4 has great graphics so you would need a good computer for it. if you got a fast computer cod 4 is the best. when i got it i couldn't stop playing it. it had a little bit of trouble starting up though. but after that it was great.

I would prefer CoD4 for PS3 - not that it runs better, not that it displays the graphics better (since theyre exactly the same pretty much) but that on xbox 360 Activision is constantly patching the glitches, which ruins the fun!If you want to glitch on the xbox 360 then do the old game update remover! It worked with rainbow six vegas 2 - but that was before they released that 360 update.--PS3 and Xbox 360 are nearly enough the same, the only downside to PC is that you can't even go into prestige :D

Do some research before you open your mouth.Cod4 Is Best On What?

PS3 has at least roughly 5 million online players. How many does 360 have? Better graphics and sound on 360? Are you arguing the laws of physics now? First off, on the same T.V. Both using the same HDMI cable, PS3 is already proven to edge 360 out. You're the only fan boy who wants to argue the facts. Blu-ray disc's being able to hold as much as 30 times what a dvd can hold gives it an edge when programmers write the encryption and encode the video. It gives them more room to fit high definition/resolution video. Although the CD's specs are set to run at a default 600p native resolution. As far as gaming engines, what do you compare to a cell processor, PS3 being the technology breaking system that it is. XboX fan boys, please do some research before you spit out a stupid opinion that isn't a fact.

-reply by Nameless