xisto Community
khmerneed

How To Make Big Money On Net? talking about finding a food.

Having your own ads on your site is allowed in Xisto. I think the best way to earn money on the next is through advertising. I am trying to look for a reliable CPM advertising network. Any recommendations? I am trying AdBrite at the moment. It seems quite good. I'll let you guys know how it is as time passes.-Shackman

Having your own ads on your site is allowed in Xisto. I think the best way to earn money on the next is through advertising. I am trying to look for a reliable CPM advertising network. Any recommendations?

I am trying AdBrite at the moment. It seems quite good. I'll let you guys know how it is as time passes.

-Shackman

42953[/snapback]

Can you tell me how much do you earn per month? I am really interesting in make money online, but most of website are cheat. i can not work with them. i wish i have a professional site which do not cheat.

Can you provide me about info of AdBrite?

thanks!

khmerneed

It is basically a system where advertisers pay you to put their ads on your site. The only condition is, your visitors must <- snipped -> for you to get the money.That's about it. Regards,Shackman}

Actually it is a nice thing to have PPC ads on your website instead of having a non commercial webiste without doing nothing. And don't forget to donate to Xisto for what they are giving you. ;)

PPC is the best for small sites because they won't make any money on the pitiful prices of CPM advertising or even affiliate stuff. CPM's pay only like $0.25 per 1000 impressions and that is already a high rate. With most places setting payout rates at $25, you will need like 100,000 impressions a month just to pay out. I don't know about you, but 100,000 impressions is quite a lot. As for PPC, if you have only 1% click through rate on 50,000 impressions (basically half the traffic), you will have 500 clicks. At about $0.05 per click (minimum google adsense click value), you will have the $25 payout.Anyway, I heard that google average price for a click is around $0.50. But it depends on the topic of your website. Webhosting, health, financial are very high paying... some as high as $50 dollars a click I heard.

php nuke is really hard to manage when you don't know how to, but that was my first opinion on Invision Power Board too, which is now pretty easy for me ;)

about all those ads, i'd like to try it, but i have some problems with the services, i don't like the fact that they wanna know everything about me (age, full name, home address etc) and i just don't like giving this information to 'some website', and it's too official for me (they need tax information too....) so i'm still looking for some other service that can just get the money to a paypal account (or somthing like that) instead of a cheque to my home address, i think i stay anonymous this way.

any suggestions?

40310[/snapback]

Ad Brite is cool so far. They don't pay much, but they are going steady. I currently have less than $10 in my account. I set my minumum payout to 3 bucks. Wonder if they will pay me. I'l keep you guys updated.

-Shackman

PPC is the best for small sites because they won't make any money on the pitiful prices of CPM advertising or even affiliate stuff.  CPM's pay only like $0.25 per 1000 impressions and that is already a high rate.  With most places setting payout rates at $25, you will need like 100,000 impressions a month just to pay out.  I don't know about you, but 100,000 impressions is quite a lot.

As for PPC, if you have only 1% click through rate on 50,000 impressions (basically half the traffic), you will have 500 clicks.  At about $0.05 per click (minimum google adsense click value), you will have the $25 payout.

Anyway, I heard that google average price for a click is around $0.50.  But it depends on the topic of your website.  Webhosting, health, financial are very high paying... some as high as $50 dollars a click I heard.

53114[/snapback]

$50 a click!? ;) That's rubbish. What if some high traffic website displays the ad? The company will do bankrupt in its advertising campaign itself.

Dear All!

I wonder if anyway to make some money for living? i need to do a business on net, but i can not find the way to do, i hope anyone here may help me what i am going to do? anyway i don't think payper click can held this problem.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Khmerneed

38853[/snapback]

I've made good money on eBay and as a freelance writer online. I've never found any other way to make money on the Internet, but I'm still looking. (I tried working a paid membership site, but all I did was work my *BLEEP* off for $2 a week.)

;)

Suz

Unless you sell something on the website it is kind of hard to make money with just adds it doesn't pay much and well we all know how it works, the best thing that I can think of is selling something like for example music books, sheet music and all that kind of crap, and have forums for people that buys the sheet music and all that so they can ask each other questions and blah blah blah and that way people will come back again and again, interactivity is what people want nowdays...

There are thousands of people using Google Adsense who are making THOUSANDS of $$ a MONTH. they even coined a name for the high rollers of Google Adsense. The UPS Club for google adsense are for people who make $10,000 and up a MONTH. And it's not just 1 or 2 people. These are thousands of people. Even more people make less than 10k a month but still make thousands.If you look at google's annual report, they paid out something like 360 million to publishers in their adsense program.

well i m not sure about google adsense but i think overture was awesome and it closed service anyway.you can try addsense but you ant cheat with the google adsense system and best of all you cant even earn by tellling you freinds to <- snipped -> in this way you can get caught also if your friends double croses you.;)}

I have came across people making a living by selling stuff on ebay. They just work from home. Maybe if you got interesting stuffs you can set up an account to sell it. It's the easiest way for a start. If you do web portals... then your content must be solidly good before you get people visit your site again and again. try to concentrate on only 1 or 2 area with a target audience in mind, e.g kids, games, dating.... etc.

40541[/snapback]

When we were desperate, we made $2,000-$4,000 a month on eBay (did that for almost 3 years). Everything we sold came from garage sales. We had a garage sale of our own to get the money to start with, so it never cost us one penny to start our business.

The downside is that we worked our tails off to do it. I spent up to 16 hours a day at the computer and my husband just about ruined himself boxing up huge exercise machines and other heavy stuff for shipping. Between us we probably worked at least 120 hours a week. I even worked on Christmas Day. ;)

Suz

You are the same as me. I never want to give out revelaing information to a random website who could go and sell it for $20 on Ebay! ;)

40315[/snapback]

I use a PO Box for the address and NEVER give out my phone #. If they reject me for the phone # and I really want to sign up, I make something up. Only eBay and PayPal have my real phone number.

The Tax ID thing is scary. If you don't have one, you have to use your SSN. That's an invitation to identity theft, so it should only go to somebody you really trust. :P

Suz

Giving your account number or credit card number is the biggest problem on the net. There are some who make up sites just to cheat people of their money and they disappear. As it is said easy come easy go. :D