xisto Community
khmerneed

How To Make Big Money On Net? talking about finding a food.

$50 a click!? :D  That's rubbish. What if some high traffic website displays the ad? The company will do bankrupt in its advertising campaign itself.

53418[/snapback]

there are some ads that are worth MORE than $50 a click. One keyword relates to medical lawsuits and is was worth something around $80 a click. The thing with those ads is that they are not displayed ALL the time.

For higher paying ads, those might only be displayed a few times a day. So they may not get clicked a lot. Also, Google implemented a thing called smart pricing which reduces the payout to the publisher if the click did not convert. For example, they may measure how long a visitor stays on the site after they clicked to it.

Those high paying clicks are totally real becuase I am opened an ADWORDS account just to check to see what the bid prices were for some keywords I am intersted in. Also, there are MANY people out there creating medical type websites JUST because they are such high paying keywords.

hii thinks best way to get money is usePaidToSing up sites or paid to click sitesand u need e-goldfor make e-gold go e-gold.comand they send money to ur account :Dthen u can cash it or sell easy from exchange siteslike goldex.net :D good luckbYe

what is "Paid to sing up" mean I haven't heard of anything like that. I didn't get it about the cash and exchange. Could you please explain. :D

Oh sorry! I got it. It's supposed to mean "paid to sign up". I didn't pay much attention I was thinking about some other post. It was not untill I had read your post again that I realized it. But I can't edit my post. Apologies!!!

Hi:Back to the issue of tax ID or social security number. I am not an accountant or in the finance industry, so this is just my lay opinion. My understanding of the situation is as follows: Any money you earn from a site is taxable. It is income. As such, the federal government can tax it. Some sites therefore want your tax identification number or social security number so that they can report your earnings to the federal government. And then the federal government knows what you have earned, and can track it. Also they can do a form reporting your income.Sunkist

Oh sorry! I got it. It's supposed to mean "paid to sign up". I didn't pay much attention I was thinking about some other post. It was not untill I had read your post again that I realized it. But I can't edit my post. Apologies!!!

55871[/snapback]

LOL

It happens to everyone. :)

"Paid to sign up" is a method to generate some more money on GPTRE and a like sites by signing up to other sites using some referral links.

It works in following way:

1. You register at a GPTRE site.

2. In members area you get some links to other sites.

3. You click on the links provided there and sign up there. (You are now in downline of the first site owner OR the site owner has some aggrement with the second site to give a number of registerations.)

4. After the first site owner gets confirmation you get your portion( generally $0.10 to $2.00)

5. You continue to repeat steps 2 to 4 to maximize your earnings.

seems like a great thing to do but you would need alot of members and the chance of making big money would be quite slim i think but you could give it a try its not like your going to loose any money so it up to you.