xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

My Bestfriend Abusing Myspace fake profile, stealing pictures

Okay, so i have this friend, i'm not going to name people because, yes, she might read this, since it is open to the public and comes up when you google gisellebebegirl (which is my internet name, and everyone knows that sadly, ugh) anywho, yea, i'm gonna name my friend pattie, i don't know, parttie bannanie? Whatever, where were we? Oh yes, i hate her. Why do i hate her you might ask?

She's stealing guys from me, she's prettier than me i will admit that, but its not her beauty that's stealing the guys away from me

(these are guys from my school. she goes to another school, which makes the situation even more pathetic, and pisses me off that much more, ya?).

okay, so how is she stealing guys away from me you might ask? She goes around on my myspace friendlist and just requests random guys who talk to me so they can whisper something sweet in her ear, like, "OMG, you're so pretty, let's have some sexy babies,"

etc. But okay, that's cool, that's cool. Here comes the annoying part:

She goes around on myspace and steals pictures of random beautiful girlies who she thinks look like her. Whatever! They look nothing like her! But anyway, SHE steals the pictures (sorry for my use of caps, my keyboard was acting up) and puts them on her picture albums and says it's her! so people think she's this mega gorgeous model looking thing walking on earth.

I've tried confronting her about it, you know what she does? She says, "No, that's me, are you calling me fake? I think you're calling me fake? Shes, you are. You know what my friends are laughing at you right now because you think im fake, and i'm not, do not talk to me, if you think i'm so fake."

And when i get enough evidence to prove that whoever pics she has on her myspace isn't her, she just goes, "Oh, that's not me, that's photography i found, sorry, i thought we've gone over this. It's photography, kks? bye peace."

Ugh, it's so annoying! Don't even get me started with my inbox on my personal myspace account, so many guys i know (and have a crush on) message me and comment me saying, "Dang, adrianna is hot, hook me up, gimme her number, can you arrange something?" blah blah blah. And this goes on too in school, which is just pretty and gay, ugh, so, yeah.

It pisses me off, because i do not want to be like, ok your a fake **** **** *** ***(cursing haha, i cant curse here can i? so ill just put a bunch of stars haha) do not ever talk to me, ok? I hate you, get out my life. because she is an awesome person and knows all my secrets and we have fun together! I love her personality bunches, except for the whole, "i'm fake, your calling me fake" blah blah blah speech. So, what should i do? Is there any way to make her change without getting her all mad at me or without ruining our friendship? I mean, i can't go around myspace lookin' for every single girl she fakes.

Which is a lot, and i mean a lot. Ahh, i really need your advice fellow members of the chat thingie Xisto, ya, ya!

(Haha, that sounded so fancy and smart! Try saying it super fast a gazillion of times.)

Aywho, yea, i have to go now since she is messaging me over msn messneger. Haha (: please reply with your help!

Notice from opaque:
changed topic title from "i hate my best friend"

Wow :D

Your "Best Friend" seems like ... Let's just say, Odd. I totaly know where your coming from wioth all the stuff, 'cause what she is doing is wrong! Infact its more than wrong, its like stealing someone elses identity.. if you get the pictures, anyways.

This is gonna sound way mean, but I have devised a plan :o What you should do is get a picture of a really hot looking girl from your school and make her 'Accidentally' see it, and use it. Then when shes talking to the guys at your school and shows them the 'Hot' looking picture of her, which is infact a girl they recognise from their school, they will know shes a Fake!

*Evil Laugh*

That's genius, and oh so evil :D, if you decide to not do that I understand, but I rekon its pretty dam good, if I dont say so myself!

Good-Luck, and hope all goings well.

Haha, sorry I gotta laugh at this, not you, but your friend. So, what I can tell from your 'friend'. She needs myspace to "pick up" guys? Thats kinda sad. Also, do these guys actually see her once innawhile away from myspace? Because sad to say it, some girls (not all) seem to take really good pictures of themself, and when you see them in public, their not so hot as people would think. Also another thing, I think that girls when it comes to how pretty another girl is, they are either TOO nice if their friends, or TOO harsh. I know you could really be saying oh my lord she is really pretty, but at least my school, girls say that about each other all the time when their not even that hot. So ya, thats just my opinion abotu how girls work. Really though, it shouldn't bother you. I'm not trying to be mean to your friend or you, but I'm just saying, if guys would rather like her then you, it should be fine, I mean you can't force somebody to like you, and if your in high school, thats the way high school works, and if your in middle school, then just wait to high school, trust me, middle school is better then elementary, and high school is better then middle school, theres always new people to meet!

Seriously, this isn't worth your time.If she's starting to talk to your friends on your MySpace and it's pissing you off that badly, just delete her from your list and make your profile private. It's as simple as that.Or if she's not exactly the smartest one in the litter and you have a custom layout (like mine) where you specify your own links to your blogs, friends, etc., just kill the link to view all friends. Chances are that she doesn't know how to get to them anyway.Nol is right on the dot about meeting people on the Internet, and there's actually a really funny article about how the typical MySpace picture angles (usually self-taken or with a mirror, because most people apparently are too dumb to know to set the self-timer :o ) almost ENHANCE the look of someone. If she builds herself up too highly, it's only her downfall when guys go to see the real deal. Be glad she's not making herself fugly and then surprising people in real life... if you want to put it that way. :D Come to think of it, why does it matter? She's probably doing you a favor and snagging all the shallow arses off of your list. Use her as a sort of filter to see who your friends really are. There's so much potential in this...I can see why you're mad, but in the reality of it, I imagine that you're in high school and it won't be apparent now, but I, along with many other people, will tell you that high school drama is just plain stupid and not worth it. Love isn't love for the most part, and if YOU'RE worried about losing potential boyfriends from your MYSPACE page, you might want to rethink things over. Like I said, use her to filter through and find out who actually is true to you.It sucks knowing that these so-called guy friends are asking YOU for her number and whatnot. I say screw them. If they have the gumption to be asking you, tell them to man up and ask her themselves. (Now, of course, if a friend of yours that you care about does want to look for a genuine relationship with this girl, it would probably best to just let him live and learn or to dissuade him as to why she might make life miserable for him anyway - since she IS almost selling out to multiple guys.)It's high school. Find your true friends and stick with them. Leave the rest... they're not worth it.But that's just my thoughts on the matter in your best interest... unless you want to stay at her level and resume this pettiness.

Okay, so i have this friend, i'm not going to name people because, yes, she might read this, since it is open to the public and comes up when you google gisellebebegirl (which is my internet name, and everyone knows that sadly, ugh) ...

If she can find this topic via your internet name and, according to you, have discussed this with her a few times, i'm quite sure she is fully capable of figuring out that you're talking about her.

Is there any way to make her change without getting her all mad at me or without ruining our friendship?

If she's gotten mad previously by the way you confronted her, then if you were to confront her again on the matter, she may bring up a "here we go again" attitude towards you. Changing the way you confront her may not help, either. Just let time take its toll, i say. Let people find out who she really is. And like rayzoredge said, forget about these type of guys. Why chase after or want those who are in it for looks? Don't go for those who seek to please the eye, go for those who seek to be faithful.

Wow :D

Your "Best Friend" seems like ... Let's just say, Odd. I totaly know where your coming from wioth all the stuff, 'cause what she is doing is wrong! Infact its more than wrong, its like stealing someone elses identity.. if you get the pictures, anyways.

This is gonna sound way mean, but I have devised a plan :o What you should do is get a picture of a really hot looking girl from your school and make her 'Accidentally' see it, and use it. Then when shes talking to the guys at your school and shows them the 'Hot' looking picture of her, which is infact a girl they recognise from their school, they will know shes a Fake!

*Evil Laugh*

That's genius, and oh so evil :D, if you decide to not do that I understand, but I rekon its pretty dam good, if I dont say so myself!

Good-Luck, and hope all goings well.

Muahha, i like the new tittle of my post, abusing myspace. Haha (: intense! Anywho. she is not that stupid, i mean i would have to make fake myspace profiles and stuff for it to work! Haha, she seems to like stealing from girls who live, miles, and i mean miles away, like, mmm, australia, i don't know.. more like florida, etc.

I completely understand, haha! It might just work!

Haha, sorry I gotta laugh at this, not you, but your friend. So, what I can tell from your 'friend'. She needs myspace to "pick up" guys? Thats kinda sad. Also, do these guys actually see her once innawhile away from myspace? Because sad to say it, some girls (not all) seem to take really good pictures of themself, and when you see them in public, their not so hot as people would think. Also another thing, I think that girls when it comes to how pretty another girl is, they are either TOO nice if their friends, or TOO harsh. I know you could really be saying oh my lord she is really pretty, but at least my school, girls say that about each other all the time when their not even that hot. So ya, thats just my opinion abotu how girls work. Really though, it shouldn't bother you. I'm not trying to be mean to your friend or you, but I'm just saying, if guys would rather like her then you, it should be fine, I mean you can't force somebody to like you, and if your in high school, thats the way high school works, and if your in middle school, then just wait to high school, trust me, middle school is better then elementary, and high school is better then middle school, theres always new people to meet!

Haha, i know it is kinda sad. No, they never do, they just carry a relationship throughout myspace and messenger, never face to face, maybe a few phones calls or text messages, but thats it! I know. Well, she's not exactly very attractive, she's pretty, not gorgeous, she's a bit skinny and white and what not. I don't know, it's kinda lame though, i dont know if i said this on the post, but on myspace she says that she's rich, a varsity cheerleader captain and has a rapper boyfriend who writes songs for her.. Haha lame.

Haha, i know it is kinda sad. No, they never do, they just carry a relationship throughout myspace and messenger, never face to face, maybe a few phones calls or text messages, but thats it! I know. Well, she's not exactly very attractive, she's pretty, not gorgeous, she's a bit skinny and white and what not. I don't know, it's kinda lame though, i dont know if i said this on the post, but on myspace she says that she's rich, a varsity cheerleader captain and has a rapper boyfriend who writes songs for her.. Haha lame.

Your friend sounds like an search:ESFP, so it may not be something that deals with her past life on why she acts like this. Helping her realize the big picture may get her to cut down (assuming she's an ESFP), even if by a little. But she may forget what you told her if not repeated. However, i would recommend to only confront her not when it affects you but her. Also—assuming she's an ESFP—they don't like to be restricted, and may feel offended even for non-offensing things, so be sure to properly plan out how to go about in discussing things with her.

And remember, you don't need these dudes.

Sounds like you rely rely need to let her know what shes doing. From what you say your friend saying something like its photography its clear to me your friend knows shes doing wrong and I don't know who long to have known her but she must be really thick. You of all people would know if it was her in a pic and another thing its an criminal offense to steal ppls photos its classed as "identity theft" and if she was to get court by the person of whos photos you friend is using they can get the cops in and she could be in real trouble with the law and myspace. If she does not listen to you then I would not talk to her again if I was youAnd as far as the pretty thing goes your friend must think your prettier or why would she use other people photos :)

well heres a little update:
i actuly found proof that she is fake, by going to this one site

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and still. she denies everything. which is just annoying. she deleted me off myspace and everything. it makes me so mad.
heres a conversation we had, last night: please read. i really need advice now... shes making people hate mail me
saying shes real or watever.. ugh

Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:49 PM):Daniela {McLuvin} says (7:48 PM):
lmfao
Daniela {McLuvin} says (7:48 PM):
see!
Daniela {McLuvin} says (7:48 PM):
shes spyin on you
Daniela {McLuvin} says (7:49 PM):
using someones account :/
>Sex Addict[anna]< says (7:49 PM):
i juss took all ur bulletins and like posted them in one big one..N like i got 10 messages saying LMAO
no
actually shay
gave me those
u wanan talk to shay
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:49 PM):
haha
shes on rite now
* =] Cheese =] has been added to the conversation.
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:50 PM):
this is cute emma (:

>Sex Addict[anna]< says (7:50 PM):
yea thats wat i thought
=] Cheese =] says (7:50 PM):
brb
but i have people to tend to and *BLEEP* to do
* =] Cheese =] has left the conversation.
soooo i dnt have time fer ur games
sree
hahah
maybe tomorrow htough im skipping
so im staying home so be on
its ok i understand, u need time to find a new chick to steal pics from, its cool
>Sex Addict[anna]< says (7:51 PM):
N shays staying home
YEAA HOW DiD U NO..actually i think ima go take pictures with kristin rite now
=/ im not shure yet
wel theres people here
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:51 PM):
haha who r u gonna be now?
asian?
u should try being asian
no asians are ugly
im thinking im gunna be adrianna
>Sex Addict[anna]< says (7:52 PM):
and not worry bout wat you and ur 3 people think of me
it doesnt bother me
actually i think this is all really funny
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:52 PM):
haha i know right lora
and so do the other million people on my myspace
cuz thats ur name
ohhh she thinks its funny to
lol
aww
my imaginary friends
cuz she messaged me
think its cute too
(:
its cute
i know huh
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:53 PM):
susan thinks its cute too
>Sex Addict[anna]< says (7:53 PM):
welllll i have people hereee and its rude being on here
i think its cute, how u laugh about me with her
talking abut how ur fake
ohhh i use to go to school with her =[
its really adorable
i havent talked to her in like fer everr mann... =[ *BLEEP* i needa call her
hahah right
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:54 PM):
who else
>Sex Addict[anna]< says (7:54 PM):
yea i needa go..i have people to call now N people to hang with
hahah right
u have fun with ur imaginary friends now
>Sex Addict[anna]< says (7:55 PM):
oh there real
there laughing at u
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:55 PM):
hahah
i have the computer like sitting here
N there like
laughing
but we really gotta go
really
thats cute
cuz i really wanna go smoke this *BLEEP*
k
go lie to someoen else
kks
<3
actually i probably will cuz ill be high
haha right
sooo yea lATERRRR
bye
ur cute
>Sex Addict[anna]< says (7:56 PM):
i nooo :P
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:56 PM):
and ur low selfsteem is cute too
XD
actually its pretty high
ii mean come on, stealing pics, to have people call u prety
im thinking pretty well of my self
works doesnt it
unless those pics u have on ur myspacr right now
where from when u were 12
and got chin implants
then i totally believe u
>Sex Addict[anna]< says (7:57 PM):
awww well its to bad there pretty recent
but i realllly needa go i mena these people *BLEEP*ing wanna get high
AND ME 2
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:57 PM):
haha bye
have fun
oh i will
kks<3
have ur lil online party
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:58 PM):
cuz thats all u have
Giselle[Cupcake]<3*naf says (7:58 PM):
friends from other states

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Be careful re-transmitting online conversation without permission. It must be used in conjunction with QUOTE tags.

Holden Caulfield [search:Holden Caulfield] hated phonies. Perhaps you share the same sentiment with him. But as you grow older you learn to be a phony just to make the world go around. I suppose that's what Holden hated the most--being a sellout.

The last time I saw someone trying to hard to steal another's man, I found her selling her services for $20 per trick. It wasn't pretty. I just hope that your friend does not learn to rely only one her looks. Outer appearance will always change but inner appearance defines who we are. Will she have the integrity to be virtuous when her looks cannot buy her happiness? Only time will tell.

And trying to deface her phony mask is a wasted energy by you. I've always placed my faith on "the truth shall set you free." If you believe in the truth, all lies will be revealed in due time. Furthermore, take hold of the present! If those guys are easily swayed by just the looks of a "sexy" girl--even though it's not the real representation of a person--how can you place your trust on them? Would you really want to be with a person who is easily distracted by other girl's looks? I don't think I can even be at peace knowing that if he was alone, he could be chasing after every "sexy" skirts. I might go crazy from this obsession!

"Dang, adrianna is hot, hook me up, gimme her number, can you arrange something?"

Wait a minute, you said you were going to call her Pattie or Parttie Bannanie?? Slip of the keyboard, are we?? :P

When I read the title I thought this was going to be about hax, but this is interesting nonetheless.

and still. she denies everything. which is just annoying. she deleted me off myspace and everything. it makes me so mad.heres a conversation we had, last night: please read. i really need advice now... shes making people hate mail me
saying shes real or watever.. ugh

Why don't you just let her play her little game until it all comes crashing down? It's only a matter of time, just stop wasting yours. The only reason why you're mad at this point is because you choose to be.

omg haha i forgot to change her name on that last quote, actuly i dont care, thats not her real name anyways.. well me & my friends are coming up with something/we can eather call her mom, and tell her whats going onor, get the real girl to get the cops on her, i mean it wouldnt be hard, i know her adressbut still shes my friend, it only hurts that she wont "share" the joke with me you knowim thinking of just, "scaring her" into telling the truth, im going to tell her me & ALY [the girl from the pictures]are going to take legal action, & tell her mom about her little "getting high on drugs, things"i dont know. is it too cruel?