xisto Community
iibbssee

Boast Your Computers Specs., Feel Free To Brag

Mine is aAcer Aspire 3500 SeriesIntel Celeron M 1.5GHz Processor256MB RAM40Gb Hard Drive52x CD BurnerWindows XP HOME SERVICE PACK 215.4" LCD WidescreenSoundblaster LIVE Sound Card64Mb Graphics cardInbuilt wireless networking cardBluetoothModemAnd yeah that's about itFeel free to post your computer Specifications.And don't hold back on the braging point of view

Man your computer isn't that good (no offence),Mine is a Dell Inspiron 1501AMD Turion 64 1 core @ 2.0GHz 512KB L2 Cache 1GB DDR2 533MHz RAM (Shared with Graphics)80GB HDD (5400RPM)CD/DVD +-RW (not dual layer)Windows XP service pack 2/Windows Vista15.4" 1280x800 LCD64MB/128MB/256MB changeable graphics chip aperture size (currently on 128MB)This may seem average for some people but remember that I actually put up with this, and I play supcom/FA on this!

Mine is aAcer Aspire 3500 Series
Intel Celeron M 1.5GHz Processor
256MB RAM
40Gb Hard Drive
52x CD Burner
Windows XP HOME SERVICE PACK 2
15.4" LCD Widescreen
Soundblaster LIVE Sound Card
64Mb Graphics card
Inbuilt wireless networking card
Bluetooth
Modem

You didnt hold back I see :).

Mines not that great:
P4 2.4 Ghz FSB 533?
1GB DDR 1?
3 x 80 GB ata
1 DVD/CD burner
sound blaster platium?
21 inch CRT lol yeah its huge.
used to have 100dollar lazer mouse from logitech it went missing ; ; that owned for FPS
had a working left handed keyboard too that owned for most games because numpad was close to left hand so right hand stayed on mouse.
9600 radeon (yeah i know lame but its cheap lol)
that pc is like 5 years old or more?

Then I got my macbookpro
1.8 Ghz duo core
512 mb memory (yeah I was cheap and didnt want to pay for 2gb when i first got it. Its cheap to upgrade to 2gb now.)
x1600 or was it x1800 graphics card?
80gb HDD
Wacom tablet :)
wireless keyboard (second one first broke)

Yeah so far there is not much to be bragging on these computers, it seems that the 3 specs are improving ever 3 years, and yeah I can brag my specs since right now since they are better. Of course instead of just listing them I just point you to the topic I made about it last year.

Of course lets try to make this topic more livelier then just listing specs since this topic could become spammish later on.

Mine is better than all you computers192mb RAM18.4GB Hard DriveIntel Celeron Processor 320mb ati radeon graphics cardTell me your computers better... you can't mine is the ultimatelol

This is a laptop with a 17" 1680 X 1050 matte display driven by a ATI Radeon X1600 GPU with 256 VRAM memory.The CPU is Intel's Core 2 Duo at 2.33 GHz with 4MB per processor L2 cache, a Bus speed of 667 MHz and two 1 GB sticks of RAM memory. It has built in audio that can interface with standard 2.5mm jacks or 2.5mm optical jacks, has bluetooth, three USB ports, each with its own power supply, one Firewire 400 port, and one Firewire 800 port. I usually have it connected via the FW 400 port to a Western Digital 500 GB External Hard Drive for back up and network access. Anyway, it's also got a "superdrive" which can CD-Write in the following formats: -R, -RW as well as the DVD burner which can: -R, -RW, +R, +RW, +R DL. It also says: "Write Strategies: CD-TAO, CD-SAO, DVD-DAO" -whatever that means. The chipset supports and includes Wireless networking via the new, unapproved 802.11 "n" standard. At the moment I've got a 160 GB Hitachi HTS541616J9SA00 Hard Drive, but on another screen open while I write this, I'm in the process of ordering the new Western Digital 320 Scorpio from newegg.com and in a week it'll be installed and the Hitachi will be in the Passport case the WD is coming in. I'm also strongly considering ordering a 2 GB stick of RAM to bring my total up to three, but I haven't made that decision yet. And all I have to show for it is 300 stink'in days of free hosting!

Opened per Report.Members are reminded that lists need to be quoted inside your posts. There are several postings here that need to be inside quote tags. Likely why the Topic was locked once. :o

wow i have the best computer in this topic so far...

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (stock 2.4 ghz 1066 FSB, mild oc to 2.7/1200)4 GB DDR2 800 RAM (stock is 800 mhz, downclocked to 600 mhz w/ super tight timings)
evga nvidia 680 SLI mobo
evga 8800 GTS 640 mb vid card
2 500 gb hard drives
1 150 gb western digital raptor hdd
avermedia ATSC/NTSC tv tuner (i forget the model number)

even my old one holds its own here lol

AMD Athlon 3200 XP 64 bit1 gb ddr 400 ram
36 gb western digital raptor
160 gb hard drive
asus nvidia 7300 LE (had like an abit ATI x600 xt, but it started giving me all sorts of problems, wouldnt even boot, got an RMA, did the same thing in a week... not even OC'ed)
some really old tv tuner... like a leadtex winfast tv2000 xp

i'll probably have to live with this one for a long long time once i get into college though.

oh yea, and i kinda want new monitors.... an old 19 inch crt out of a warehouse and a 17 inch compaq crt aren't the best lol but they get the job done

<_< kobra500's reply cracked me up!

My newly arrived computer's specs (ordered from http://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/ - great customer service =) is:

Proc'r: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz 1066FSB 8MB L2 Cache 64-bit DiskDrive: SONY DUAL FORMAT 18X DVDąR/ąRW + CD-R/RW DRIVE
HDD: Western Digital 160GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 8MB Cache 7200RPM
Motherboard: (QX9650 Support) Asus P5N-D nForce 750i SLI Chipset LGA775 FSB1333 DDR2
RAM: 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2 Xtreme Memory w/ Heat Spreader
GFX: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB 16X PCI Express Video Card
Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster SE 2 7.1

Awesomebill. How come you have 4gb of ram... do you have windows 64 bit??

Cheers

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ overclocked to 2.63 DDR2(800) Gigs OCZ Platinum Edition250 Gig (XP) + 120 Gig (Ubuntu) Western Digital 7200 rpm with 16mb cachenVidia 7600 GS overclocked to 595 core 870 memoryNot too bad I think.

Well mine's 3 years old so its average right now, but 3 years ago it was the the best I could get without getting custom stuff.

Dual 2.5 GHz PowerPC G52 Gigs of memory
250 Gig internal HD
ATI Radeon 9600 XT with 128mb video ram
23" High-Def Apple Cinema Display (1920 x 1200)
15" Apple Cinema Display (1280 x 1024)

It's not too shabby. Some of your machines own mine, but all together it cost me almost 4 grand so I won't be buying a new one any time soon.

what can I change or this setup is ok.Boast Your Computers Specs., Feel Free To Brag

ok. What I have .Is case antec 900 , intel 975 xbx2kr motherboard ,intel core 2 duo e6600 2.4 windows 7 ultimate ocz 4gig pc6400 800  ati radeon 1650 xt pci express 2 500 gig western digital re2 ,560 watts psu ultra,, cpu cooler ultra chiltec, sound blaster sb x fi 7.1,  logitec g15 keyboard and mouse  an speakers, epson printer 785epx  epson scanner perfection 2480 and 22inch monitor acer p221w.

Ok what do you guys think about the set up  or what can I change to make it better.

-reply by Jose