xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
varalu

Colleges In Tamilnadu Admission process

which college i can get

Colleges In Tamilnadu

Sir,I have got 178.5 this year 2008 in +2 exam which college I can get in chennai and coimbatore areas I want to choose b.E computer engineering keep it in also mind please tell me where I can get engineering seat for this cut off range thank you sir

-question by p.Saravana perumal

colleges for ECE cut off mark 191.5

Colleges In Tamilnadu

What college can I get for this cut off mark

-reply by Aravindh.D

My daughter got mark 1169/1200 in tamil nadu state board exam she wish to go for medical course in chennai any one of medical college and her core subject marks 195/200 we belongs to (BC)is it possible to get with above mark in chennai,kindly send me +reply in this regards.ThanksP.Ashok kumar -reply by P.Ashok kumar

Sir my cutoff in +2 exam is 180.75(oc) and I prefer to take mechanical.What are the better collages that I can choose in Anna University counselling-reply by jyothis.S.Nair

cut off is 179

Colleges In Tamilnadu

I got 179 in cut off .Can you tell which college I have get

-reply by mandal

medical cutoff for 2007

Colleges In Tamilnadu

Where can I see last year medical cutoff... I have scored medical cutoff 195.25/MBC which medical college would I get ?????

-question by aswin

cutt off range of in this year

Colleges In Tamilnadu

I am state board student who has got a cut off of ( 113 ) which courses in which college is possible for me ?

MY MARK DETAILS

MATHS = 095

CHEMISTRY = 116

PHYSICS = 145

-reply by sasikala.and

engineering admission 2008

Colleges In Tamilnadu

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

Hi,

Pertinent question. The answer is: Yes. You are eligible to attempt 2008 counselling as well. Morever, this year the entry quealificatoin is lowered by 5& (average of PCM). Best of luck.

-reply by Chandy kurien, Alpha College, Chennai

Colleges In Tamilnadu

Hi,

You are right. This year, like the last, engineering admission is purely based on the 12th marks (PCM). Simple average. No rounding off.I.E. Last year if the average was 49.1, it could be rounded off as 50. This year no. Reason: The Government ahs lowered the entry level requirement by 5%.

-reply by Chandy Kurien, Alpha College, Chennai

Colleges In Tamilnadu

Hi,

You are eligible to apply for SWS in Anna University under the Non-TN category. There is just about 1 or 2% seats reserved under this category. 31st May 08 is the last date for applying for counselling.

You may come under the Mnagement Quota (MQ). Otherwise. Please contact me. I shall help you.

-reply by Chandy Kurien, Alpha College, Chennai

Medical seat for previous year srudents!!

Colleges In Tamilnadu

Hello,

Are previous year students eligible to apply for medical colleges this year too?

An OC candidate with 198/200 has how much chances to get through and that too in which colleges?

Well, do all here who post a query get a reply??:-O

-question by Anjali

I got 1119 in my state board examination . And my cutoff ranges 190.5 my caste is BC. Will I get addmision in anna university for B.E course.I wish 2 join in medicine too. Will I get admission in medicine in chennai.I require reply soon.Question bySandhiya -reply by sandhiya

eligibility,admission process ,last date of submission of appl.form for ANNA,guindy

Colleges In Tamilnadu

1. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING UNDER SINGLE WINDOW SYSTEM

2. WHERE SHOULD WE GET THE APPLICATION

3. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURES ADOPTED FOR GETTING ADMISSION

4. I HAVE WRITTEN MY 12 EXAM AT ANDRA(93.2%)AND I SECURED 259/270 IN CORE SUBJECTS.OVERALL PERCENTAGE IS 94.3 .IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR ME TO APPLY IN ANNA UNIVERSITY

-reply by gopinath.G