xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
varalu

Colleges In Tamilnadu Admission process

regarding admission through single window systemColleges In Tamilnadu1. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING UNDER SINGLE WINDOW SYSTEM 2. WHERE SHOULD WE GET THE APPLICATION 3. WHICH ARE THE COLLEGES GIVING PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITES 4. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURES ADOPTED FOR GETTING ADMISSION5. I HAVE WRITTEN MY 12 EXAM AT ANDRA WHAT WE CALL IS INTER SECOND YEAR IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR ME TO APPLY IN ANNA UNIVERSITYTHANKS AND REGARDs

-reply by shilpa anandu

admission in colleges.Colleges In Tamilnadu

hello!sir:

I have completed my +2 this year and have got a cutoff :196/200.I am interested in doing ECE in one of the top colleges preferably in chennai.Which college I am elligible..?or wat course can I take?

Even my sister has completed the same year and her cut off:193.25/200.Pls give the details about  which college and  what course she is eligible...

-question by charanya.

Be prepared... for the worst...Colleges In Tamilnadu

I've graduated from Velammal Engineering College,in 2008, and I amLucky enough to find a master's program in Canada. Not everyone willGet this opportunity, and you must keep your eyes open.

While in1st year, no matter which college you join, do your coursework withUtmost sincerety. Do not expect the lecturers to teach stuff. They wontKnow.

In the 2nd and 3rd years, try toget ideas from the collegeSeniors, and read lots of books so that you can present some papers inSome local symposiums. It can be rewarding too (monetarily).

OnceWhen you have some concrete ideas that you gained out of periodicPresentations, you can build them to publish a paper in some decentConference (International).

Do not be happy to just get intoEngineering colleges. Its just the beginning. Life will take a quickTurn, if you lose concentration and control once you join theEngineering College.

Good Luck

Sriram

P.S :I've seen IIT people from all across India, doing higher studies, alongWith Tamil Nadu people who graduated from Self-financing engineeringColleges.. Thats a good sign..

-reply by Sriram

Re:regarding admission through single window systemColleges In Tamilnadu

Hi Shilpa,

Good luck to you. Even my bro wrote the inter second this year. Heard things are really messed up this time. I hope it did not affect you too much. The normal process for getting an admission has not changed much. But for councelling you must visit anna university, and get a rank, by showing your marksheet. I think you will fall under other-state quota. Application forms for councelling will be given in Anna university near the main entrance, and if you walk along the lane to the right, you will find the office.

don't go by placement opportunities. This year things have gone terrible. Even colleges like Velammal and Sairam which guarantee high placement, due to their strict rules and discipline, have not proven enough. As far as Anna University, self-financing colleges, you can do well if you are dedicated in studies, even when people around you are distracting. Have a look at 

SSN

Venkateswara

Crescent (heard its become deemed)

St Josephs

Velammal

GKM

RMK

SRM Eashwari

Rajalakshmi Engg College

Meenakshi Engg College

Outside Chennai.. U have good options

TCE, madurai

VIT, vellore (requires entrance exam)

Amrita, Coimbatore

SASTRA, Kancheepuram

-reply by Sriram

about lateral admissionColleges In Tamilnadu

Dear sir

My brother Muruganantham have finished diplamo course(2008-2009).Now he will think apply the engineering college in lateralTo the second year.So,what we can get admission form?and he have gotThe percentage of 95%...

Can he get into a good college in (coimbatore or chennai) with these marks?and please about detail lateral..? Waiting for your positive reply

please reply immediately...

thank you very much..

by sivanantham

MBA Part Time Application Form from Anna UniversityColleges In Tamilnadu

Sir,

I Wants to Know the Details about the MBA Part time Application Form from Anna University and When I've to get it and What are the Formalities to do it?

Regards

Boopathy.R

How to get admission in Crscent collegeColleges In Tamilnadu

Hi,

As far as concerned to crescent college it becomes a deemed univesity and don't have any link with ann univesity from this year ownards. You can contact them directly to filling the BE eng application form their last date is up to 10 June 2009.Their fees is around 01 lakhs and capitation is extra . Ok all the best

-reply by ss yadav

college transfer in second yearColleges In Tamilnadu

sir, 

I am presently studying in Bannari amman institute of tech (mechanical) which is an autonomous college. I would like to get a transfer to any college in chennai. I would like to know about the details regarding college transfer in the second year.

how far is this feasible? kindly reply me...

thanking you..

-question by giridhar

Can we transfer from a deemed university to anna university affiliated colleges?Colleges In Tamilnadu

I am now currently doing my B.E. (EEE) first year in a deemed university, I want to get transfered to anna university affiliated colleges in second year. Will it be possible to change from any deemed university to anna university affiliated colleges in the second year? 

-question by Syed yasar

transfer to another engineering collegeColleges In Tamilnadu

I am studying engineering in a government engineering college.I want to transfer to another engineering college.Can you please give me the details about how to transfer or can you please help me to get transferred.

-reply by harshaneel saikia

admission to direct second year engineering in tamilnaduColleges In Tamilnadu

hi. I have completed my diploma with 60% ,under state goverment of maharashtra college. I want to take admission in ana univesity chennai. Can I get admission to direct second year engineering in computer science? if yes then what is the procedure.

-question by sachin huple

marine engneeringColleges In TamilnaduDear madam/sir,My son is doing his marine engineering (as lateral) final year in mohamad satak polytechnic college. I would like to know the detail procedure to get in engineering college in marine,and kindly give the list of colleges who admit these students.Thank youR.Mahalaxmi-reply by MAHALAXMI

my name is vinoth sir iam currently doing my final year engg(eee) inAnna university control college. I like join marine 4 months course soPlease send me the details about the placement and how the course isValid.The course cost is 1.5 lakes. My  mail id isVinoth654@gmail.Com. Here is my number  9789260865.

college transfer in secondyearColleges In Tamilnadu

I am studying be(ece0in self financing college.There would be any rules to change the college

-question by sridhar

about aieeeColleges In Tamilnadu

hai I m parkavi from trichy, tamilnadu... I finished 10 th standard  stateboard and nw I m doing second year polytechnic. Can I write AIEEE Exam and join to NIT?? pls reply to my mail. Am waiting...

-reply by parkavi.K