xisto Community
Roly

I'm looking forward to going back to school

For all of you who hate school, you should already have gotten used to it. I mean you will go to it every year so you might as well make good use of it and look forward to it. And when you wake up you gotta say something positive like "Alright another beatiful day of school :P". Even though I say this I don't say that because now I take the bus to school but soon I'll probably have acar or get a ride.To be honest when I was in 6 through 8 grade I hated school. Worst years ever. But starting on the 9th grade I began to understand stuff and how it all works even though I was still a n00b. And this has helpedme but whenever I do something like the first day of school I say to myself, "I hope I really embarass myself and look like an idiot". It may sound negative but it means I'm accepting reality and ready to face it in a way.I have this friend who is homke school since 8th grade. He's a Junior now but he told me his reason and it seemed pretty good. He said a guy ran over a popular guy in his school and kiled him. The guy died. My friend said "that'll teach him to not be a ****head" about the guy who ran over the other guy. But somehow it got around that he was talking about the dead guy. So immediately everyone hated him except his true friends. He got beat up almost every day by many and no one liked him. So he then stayed home schooled. He moved away after about 2 years but decided to stay home schooled still >_>

lol, yeh Sauron you got a very great point there!well bet yall won't guess what i got today! my senior year of highschool schedule...only five classes! (compared to the normal 8 here)i'm goin to school until 1 o'clock each day this year, that's gonna be sweet.i even got second period with my girl! :P~excited