xisto Community
Roly

I'm looking forward to going back to school

The only things I don't like about school is the getting up early thing and homework. Although I would like to get used to getting up early thing because that's something I want because today I woke up at 1 pm and I wasn't very pleased.

Skule is the wurst... I goht an Eff in speleeng!!! :P But then again... My school has computers and I get to argue with the Teachers and always come out the winner :P

I go back to school on the 19th. I dread school, I had a 3.5 and was gone 90days last year. I have a 3.5 and they still make a big deal that I never go. :P

it is like...when you get tired of school, you cant wait for summer....but then, during the summer, you miss all those friends ... besides, in school, i never got bored...(that doesn't mean that i don hate it...)

I Hate school. I also get F's, and I dont got any friends so its so boring. Thats why I am always looking forward to Summer and when its Summer I hate it when it ends.

i hat eschool lol and glady dont have to go ever again but sadly im goiing to collage lol

It's going to be strange for me, because last year I was in "transition year, a year where you do more practical stuff..." I never got homework, or listened in class much.O_O Now we're thrown back into normal classes, which is going to impossible to adjust to >_<Though, it does mean that I'll be spending more time away from my computer, which is good, and bad..

i'm kind of looking forward to this school year... it's going to be my senior year of highschool. i guess i'm kinda not wanting it to come yet, dont want real life to hit me! aww it's my last summer of freedom!!! :P ... <now is sad> :P

The only things I don't like about school is the getting up early thing and homework. Although I would like to get used to getting up early thing because that's something I want because today I woke up at 1 pm and I wasn't very pleased.

1pm! Thats early for me, I get up around 3 everyday >_> but I would like to start waking up early so maybe waking up for school will help that.

haha, for all you people who hate school... look at it this wayat least it isn't a job! you can say, well at least i'll be getting paid, well it's all bull, trust me. with school you can slack off and sleep, but at a job, you have to be alert and stuff. jobs are horrible... especially fast food jobs! argh :P