xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Roly

I'm looking forward to going back to school

I go back on Monday. I'm kinda exited because I have so little to do around here. I wanna make this year a good year and I'll find time for school work and other work. I know how the first day's gonna ba. Teachers are just gonna go over the rules.Last year the teacher asked something students shouldn't bring to school and I said dynamite. Weapons covers that and a lot more >_>And maybe I'll join drama this year. I've always wanted to be in drama.

One of my teachers told us there's gonna be less summer vacation over the years. I soon cleverly thought of global warming and asked if it's because the earth is getting closer to the sun o-O

lol i'm at School over here in Aus :P lol and i never look foward to school.. i have to say Ahhh Cobras.. ( if u watch the simpsons u'll no what i'm talking about )zip_mc

hmm..well I guess I like being in school cuz of friends.But then again I would love school if my enemies were not there and if we had no homework =D and if school started around 10:00 -.-' I sleep late alot but I have to wake up early so yeah I would want school like that.Other than that I guess I would say school is good...