xisto Community
polter

Life Beyond Death

I?m a very spiritual person. I believe in life after death (not karma), that there is life beyond this world we?re living in. I?ve read and heard a lot of people who?s had Near Death Experiences (NDEs). One man said he flew over New York City, went into his own home and watched his family ate dinner while he was on his death bed because of a freak accident. He narrated the story exactly the way it happened, what he heard and saw, and his family testified that it was all true. The man recovered and is now a Good Christian. I?m a Christian too, brought up as one. Maybe that?s why I have this conviction. I think it?s better to live with this hope then worry about what lies beyond.

Yes , i too totally agree that there is life beyond death, once we die our soul comes out of our body and we instantly go to heaven infront of the judgement throne and there Lord Jesus and God Lord Almighty is there to Judge us ,It is Jesus Christ the only person who can Save us from our sins , so those who believe in him are saved during the time of Judgement , No one Comes to the father except through Jesus his Son.So whomsoever Believes in him ( Jesus ) Shall not perish but have ever lasting life , so they can enter into the Kingdom of God.Else we have to face Jesus as a Judge , I and including all must Meet him ( Jesus ) as our personnel saviour and Not as a Judge.

Well that is a pretty good concept to ponder over. But surely this concept exist. Now a days may be we cant give scientific facts to prove this, but logically we can prove this concept for sure.

I don't believe in Christianity or any sort of hell, or damnation of any kind. But I've posted my beliefs on here elsewhere.

I don't believe in Christianity or any sort of hell, or damnation of any kind. But I've posted my beliefs on here elsewhere.

I don't believe in any religion, but I do believe that there is some existence after death, even if it's that of the dumb and unseeing kind.

Here's my philosophy: why not?

I definitely believe in life after death, and it seems like it would just be down right depressing to not believe in it. What would be the point in living? I've thought through all of this before. There was a time in my life when I wasn't sure what I believed, and then when I thought about it it seemed silly to not believe in it. Just think of it this way, if there is a life after death and you believe in it, then yay! If there isn't a life after death and you believed in it, then there's nothing bad that comes from believing in it. If there is a life after death and you don't believe in it... then the life after death might not be as happy as it could be. Not to say that everyone who doesn't believe in God or life after death is a bad person, but it seems like if you didn't believe in a life after death then you wouldn't live your life to it's fullest potential because you wouldn't feel there would be a need to.

Just my thoughts.

Though, something else that's related. What about a life before Earth? Did we all live before our lives here on Earth? I certainly believe in that as well. If we are going somewhere after death... why not be it the place that we came from before life?

life after death definitely existseven before our birth we are in existencelife of this world is toooo smallits too little, and God havent made us for just a small time period!there are many big things around us, just have to figure out

I am really confused and am not sure what to believe in as life after death how ever I was raised to believe there is an after life. I have heard testamonies of others who have had near death exsperiances. Some where my own family members. Even after there testamonies I am still trying to distinguish if if what they said was real or like a dreaming state. Some have said on there death bead they where shown a movie and asked to sign there name. They also clam to have seen past relatives.

I do believe there is life after death im not sure to what extent I believe, I dont know if we are reborn or what happens, but I do believe we are an energy and energy cant just die its always there somewhere. I wouldnt say I belive in ghosts but I wouldnt say I dont either, I am still unsure what I believe on this topic. I dont believe in heaven and hell but I do believe in god. Its kinda confusing to me. But to believe that we are all gonna go somewhere and be judged whether we go to heaven or hell, I do not believe. I dont believe in heaven or hell, Its a little far out there for me to believe.

Ha, I wish.

Lets get started, I'm 16, athiest and the sort of person who thinks alot about things such as God and therefore, doesn't just make the desicion easily. Why don't I believe, I'm not going to say that its all to do with science because it isn't but to me at least God does not make sense.

Without out a higher being can there be a life after death, and I answer no, I highly doubt it. I do not believe in the soul, I believe that it is like human morals, metophorically speaking and certain things can tear or injure your "soul" or Heal it, though like I said this is all metophorical.

But does it really matter if there is a life after death, no not to me. If there is great, As long as I don't go to a worse place, and if there isn't, oh well at least I'll be too dead to think about it :D".

If there is a god, my lifestyle wouldn't change (assuming he was somehow proved, which is pretty impossible but...) because why should one person if you can call him that, care whether everyone believed in him and therefore, prayed etc. how vain would God have to be.

So I say, Challenge me, say i'm throwing my life away, try to save me, but if I do go to a worse place then I don't really want to go to a place with an obviously vain and unloving god. (obviously assuming I don't go all Evil on the world and torture and kill people!)

here what i woud suggest is be optimestic thats the solution for all !?Positive thinking really works researchers say. It is a known fact that optimism pays more dividends than pessimism. People who think positively fare better in many ways ? they are healthier, they are happier, they live longer and they are more successful in their jobs than pessimists. Though no one can be optimistic all the time, we can try our level best to see the things around us in a positive way. Worry and fear trigger negative reactions, whereas hope and faith promote positive ones. Though the worldly person adopts hundreds of ways to develop positive attitudes and thoughts, we, the children of God, have a much more valuable resource in our hands! It is not anything else but the Bible which is full of hundreds of promises which our Lord has given us to claim as our own. So dont get Confused that whether there is life after death , there is one for sure , so believe be optimestic !! Go Ahead..

here what i woud suggest is be optimestic thats the solution for all !"Positive thinking really works researchers say. It is a known fact that optimism pays more dividends than pessimism. People who think positively fare better in many ways they are healthier, they are happier, they live longer and they are more successful in their jobs than pessimists.
Though no one can be optimistic all the time, we can try our level best to see the things around us in a positive way. Worry and fear trigger negative reactions, whereas hope and faith promote positive ones. Though the worldly person adopts hundreds of ways to develop positive attitudes and thoughts, we, the children of God, have a much more valuable resource in our hands! It is not anything else but the Bible which is full of hundreds of promises which our Lord has given us to claim as our own.

So dont get Confused that whether there is life after death , there is one for sure , so believe be optimestic !! Go Ahead..

Who says believing in life after death is optimistic? To me, its pessimistic, for the simple reason that the vast majority of humans who have ever lived is, according to most religions, going to hell!!! To me, its more optimistic to say that all are equal in death (i.e., they all face the same fate, nonexistence after death), just as they should have been in life.

Kobra, I am 37 years old and still am very undecided in what i believe in. I have stated that somewhere when this post was newer. I was raised Catholic bye my grandmother she put me in catholic schools and everything. To this day I am not really a church going person. I believe that everyone is entitled to there own beliefs. I personally would never challenge anyones beliefs. Nothing makes me madder then the mormans and other religions that go door to door and try to make people believe in what they believe in. (please dont get me wrong I dont hate anyone and nothing against these people) I just dont agree with trying to push your religion on other people. But back to something Kobra had said. Not believing in souls. I am not sure how to word this but am gonna try my best. I believe the human body is an energy weither it is a soul or what ever it might be, but your body is an energy and that doesnt jsut die and go away.. So I do believe in lilfe after death to what extent I still am not sure and probably will never know.

hehe. life beyond death. I cannot remember in which post did I wrote but I assume that it was quite elaboration why people think of such thing s like life beyond death and so on. Mostly you will receive answer in sens of something like this. People have developed this because they cannot accept that there is no life after death that you just return to pure energy and then matter and then probably to human form agian. In my assumption it is all connected but not in real sens of the word as it has been said that we would continue living in some other place that is highly improbable. And this is the main problem however maybe we are just coporial form for some other beings. Or moreover of some energetical form therefore following from this we might in fact have some sort of life after death and we are ujust taking this coporial form in sens of development of our spirituality maybe that energetical form is in fact our soul as many religions in the world refer to. But there is also one more thing that I wanted to mention why never anyone has said anything about dualism that is about dual nature of humans. We might in fact have our energy being and our coporial form and both are unaware of each other until we develop furthermore. Our energy being might in fact be some sort or state of consciousness. these are my two cents to this discussion. best regards everyone and godspeed.