xisto Community
polter

Life Beyond Death

Ok first I do believe in God, life after death, heaven and hell. And let me tell you what I believe about life beyond death: When you are about to die, the angel of death comes and you are able to see him, you are not aware of what is going on around you because you are in a transition stage between life and death, practically you are alive but you are not conscience anymore. The angel of death starts pulling out your soul from your body starting with your feet up to your head and your soul leaves your body through your nostrils. This process is extremely painful because it's just like putting pressure over each and every single neuron in your body. After your soul leaves your body, you are practically dead. Now you can see everything around you but you cannot intervene, you can hear people talking as well. Once you are being buried, when they drop you down your grave, you feel as if you were thrown from the sky down to the earth (although it is actually just a one meter hole). When they cover your grave and people leave the funeral, 2 angels come to your grave and start asking you questions about what you used to believe in during your life and stuff like that and then they tell you to write everything you've done in your life on a part of your shroud (grave clothes). After that you go through the "grave judgment"; some people are destined to go to heaven according to what they've done in their life but they've done some sins which they need to be punished for, so they are punished in their grave and then on judgment day they go straight to heaven. After your grave judgment, you would be living in a parallel realm (Al Barzakh) where you live your life (or let's say, your soul lives) normally waiting for judgment day. On judgment day, all humans through history, from Adam and Eve till the last human that ever lived on Earth would be standing on the surface of earth which flattens (on judgment day the earth wouldn't be spherical anymore - it becomes flat) waiting their turn to be judged. You see everything you've done during your life as if you were watching a movie, and then you are judged. If you've done good in your life, then you go to heaven; if you've done bad and evil, then you to hell. In hell you would be living in eternal torture and punishment (but there are people who've done slightly more bad than good in their life, so they are punished for a while in hell and then they are sent to heaven - it's all decided according to God's justice). Those who are sent to heaven would be living in eternal pleasure and happiness. Now let's think about it, if there weren't a life beyond death and we are not supposed to be judged then what's the purpose of life? Do you really think that it's logical to believe that we just live for a few years and then die and perish? Well, I don't think so. I do not believe that such a delicate and complex creature - human - would just perish! There gotta be a point from our life, there must be a purpose, a purpose that is much more important than making money and bringing up kids and stuff like that, there gotta be some other life where we are judged and either rewarded or punished for our actions. Moreover, do you really think that it's fair that a drug dealer or a serial killer would have the same fate as a good scientist who dedicated his life for the better of humans and to find a cure for a lethal disease? I don't think so! And in the worst case, I'd rather live my life thinking there's heaven and hell and then die to find out there isn't, than live my life thinking there isn't heaven and hell and then die and find out that there is! So think deeply about it, and then choose the path you'd want to follow!