xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I'm pretty sure I've already posted here before, but I can't find my post and a search didn't find it, so I'll say it anyway:I google searched for webhosts and found Xisto, but was put off by the technicality of the website. Then I spied a link to Xisto.com on the site, and I've never looked back.

I found Trap 17 by searching Google for free PHP webhosting sites with no forced ads and it came up with this great site and omg does this place offer great hosting or what {I have yet to know because i don't have enough credits yet :rolleyes: but will soon :):rolleyes: }

I first came aware of Trap 17 ages ago, I think I opened my very first site here on another account. I came aware of the site via the search engine Almighty Google! Since then I have been posting away until a bit ago then I stopped (I don't know why). But tonight I had a buzz and wanted to get helping a few people with Counseling issues as Trap 17 has a counseling forum.

I found it by google.i found it by looking for a free webhoster. byethost was my first onei hate it because it had ads and its descusting ads. anyways, next i founda person that runs "quikyhost". i asked him if i can use it, he said yes, but i didnt like his attitude, so then i quit it and found this. Xisto. it sounded awesome so i looked and here i am now.it was a while until i found this. i just signed up yesterday =D

i went to Google and searched for free web hosting with no ads and a few came but when i looked at the offers they had for free hosts they where lacking. Then I found Xisto and the benefits here for free web hosting is beyond what other sites could have offer.

I first found this site like 3 years ago on free-webhosts.com...back then I was dumb and thought the hosts that make you post on forums suck...so I just went past it...but now I see that those that dont make you post are worse after my 3 hosts fell one after another...:P...i dont wanna make that mistake again

A mix beetween accidentally and search engines, My old host was bought by a bigger company and all the data was deleted from the sites, while I was gone because I didnt hoave enough money for the internet bill, so my site was gone and onward to Google, gotta love google it's your freind.

The amazing Google is how I found this wonderful host. I typed in "hosts that support php" and bam! Xisto popped up. I was skeptical at first, thinking is this site a gimmick or what? But then I read and read and it seemed good. And overall, this is an awesome hosting service. Hope you stick around ;)

I found it on the good old Google search.When looking for a good hosting service!Hey look I found what I was looking for thankyou Trap 17!

I've found it by search engine.at first I was no so happy about posting but now I see all the advantage beside this board is fun.I was searching for a new web hoting because the one I have now really sucks.its always down and now I can't even log in my panel.it drives me insane.

i found it by looking through google, at the list of best webhosting sites, and Xisto was very highly rated.\i tried Xisto, before, and i witched over to trap 17.net, then i went to trap 17.com, because Xisto.net is not working properly

I'm not trying to spam or put a 'one-liner' but it said elaborate in my reply. I found this goldmine through google search.