xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I stum bled across this wonderful place while i was doing sum homework actually. my keyboard at the time was playing up and it wouldnt actually type all the letter's i was typing so when i went on google i entered trap's in 1770 but it came up with Xisto so i never did do my homework in the end i was to amazed with this. :rolleyes:

I was googling for web hosting forums, and this site came up. Out of curiosity I clicked the link, and found myself here.In fact, been here a few days now, and still finding my way round. :(:)

Well, since I already used another host, I was in search of another free host that could match the deal of the previous. I googled and I found Xisto, which offered what I needed.

[i was surfing arounf reading forums when someone mentioned you can get free hosting if you posted to earn enough points. I thought it was a great idea as I did not have too much money but was eager to put up my websites.

I've been to several posting forums who offer free hosting but they did not offer as good a package as trap so I decided to come here. True enough, I love the great service and the friendly people here, sure akes my stay plesent and encourages me to post more

I actually knew about Xisto a while ago. Someone posted about it on a forum. I was using a free webhost, and I didn't feel like signing up for a forum webhost. But then months later, I was looking for a free webhost, searched google, and refound Xisto xD

I probably googled it, or looked in a freehosting directory. I must have tried five sites before Xisto, but I haven't tried anything after. Thank you Opaque and company!

Well... actually... I don't remember. I think it might have been a webhost review/database site. I thought it had great features, however thought that the forums were slow, so i left. This was quite a while ago... months even... Before I left, I had posted my email address so that people who wanted GMAIL (yay!) accounts could get them... wow... Apparently soon after I left that section was locked, and my thread was stuck near the top, or somewhere at least where people could see it. I've since invited over 40 people (not a typo) from these forums, and still invite more people every week. The last person to request an invite had mentioned the name Xisto, which was helpful because I had forgotten where I posted my email and didn't know where all of these requests were coming from! SO yeah... everything looks great here, the community is much better than at my current host (freehosting123), which is pretty much nonexistant there. This site also has a graphics forum! I'm looking forward to hosting my website here eventually :)

I found this site about a month or so ago on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. I was just searching on google one day for free web hosting because I put together a website and I knew I was going to need a place to host it.

I think this site is great for the free web hosting with no ads!! (with just a little contribution to the forums) and the huge control panel which has allowed me to do so much stuff with my website already! Its great!

a friend of mine told me to come here and check this site out. he said that it had a nice forum and that it was cool,so i came to see,and i am susprised because it has nice people and some good topics.

Hi! friends, we are all here... but how did we reach here?

Lets take a poll, may be this info will be useful to the admins also, in shaping their policies...

So let's start!

Googlue!

Could you also visit my site and comment on that here?

I found out in another forum. When I was disgusted with shyper.com, I started searching and reached post2host.com. That sucks... and is anyway down! Somebody had mentioned this site there.. and goog lord.. I am here.

LOL <_<

EDIT 1

OH! IT HAD JUST HAD 100 VOTES... :ph34r:

EDIT 2

Well, many are calling this the most successful poll in the forum so far.

I don't know, may be an admin/mod can confirm?

Thank you

Googlue.

EDIT 3

Hey! I just noticed that this poll results are posted at the forum homepage!!

http://forums.xisto.com/

EDIT 4

Wow! Reached 150- votes today... 1st nov 2004!

40% have come here referred by a web hosts review site and 25% through search engine results.

That's good.

hi my frnd told me adout this best site.