xisto Community
hyett

A Darts Trick for those of you that play darts

ok i am going to share this trick with all of you that dont know it ok:right, what you do it is go into a pub and you challenge someone a game of darts BUT you have to do say to them 3 things:1. say that you will double off and they can go straight in scoring.2. say that your DOUBLE there score for example if your playing a 401 game and they hit a score of 40 you take of 80 which would leave them with 321 left.3. say that IF you win they have to give you ?10 but if they win you have ot give them ?100 and everytime you do that to someone that doesnt know the trick they will play you.the key to this trick is YOU CANT LOSE its impossible to lose because its a con and when the opponent is scoring they cant ever get out because they will allways be left with a odd number so e.g if there on 9 left (coz they will always be on a odd number) the could go for 1 double 4 BUT because there score is being doubled they would hit 1 leaving them with 7 etc always odd they cant get out allowing you to win every time.so there you go people interested in darts a nice and easy way to make money!

wow, that's wrong. Haha, I could see some fights coming from this. I think the fourth rule would be to make sure your big and tough and look like you could kick anyone's butt :P

haha i appreciated this one since i used to play darts all the time....used to go to reno and vegas for world championships every year when i lived in california.problem is that i am a soft tip player :P this trick will only work on steel tip since you keep score manually.that's funny though. never heard of that bar trick. i will keep that in mind....hahaha thanks for making me laugh

hmm.... I didnt get it. Maybe I should learn to play darts before attempting this. I have a magnetic darts game in my room, its really fun but I dont really know the rules of playing it, I just throw the darts and try to hit the center

hmm.... I didnt get it. Maybe I should learn to play darts before attempting this. I have a magnetic darts game in my room, its really fun but I dont really know the rules of playing it, I just throw the darts and try to hit the center

the original poster was talking about the 01 games. for two player, 301 or 501 are the most popular. let's set the example for a 301 game. instead of starting with 0 points, you start with 301 points. the object is to get to 0. bulls eyes are worth 50 points(unless spit then double bull(center of bullseye) is worth 50 and single bull(bullseye but not in the center) is worth 25). you get the most points for hitting the triple 20 which is worth 60 points. you get to throw 3 darts per round.

the original poster was also talking about a double out game which means you have to hit any double# to win the game. if you have 32 points left, you would have to hit a double 16 to win. if you missed and hit an 8, then you are left with 24 points and would have to hit a double 12 to win the game.

now the joke here is this. we will set the example of you and i playing. we take turns each round. after you shoot your darts in every round, i will double your score. if you hit a 20, a bullseye(worth 50 points), and a 4, then you scored 74 points. BUT! we have agreed that i will double every score you get so your actual score for that round is 74 times 2 which is 148. let's say that was your score after the first round and you hit the same exact score for the second round for a total of 296. you will have 5 more points to get in the next round but remember.....you have to double out.

question for you is to figure out how you will double out to win. you would think you could hit a 1 and then a double 2, or a 3 and a double 1, but that isn't correct because i am doubling your score for every dart. if you hit a 1, i give you 2 point so your left with 3.

the scam is that if i double your score for every dart, the sum will always be an even #. it will NEVER be an odd #. an odd# times 2 will always be even. an even# times 2 will always be even. so how can you ever win a game with an odd# like 301 or 501? :P impossible

check your dart board and see how many points you get for each double out# 1-20. they will all add up to an even #. your out(the score your left with each round) will always be an odd #.

check our example. you start with 301. you scored 74 points which i doubled for a total of 148 point for round one. you minus that from 301 which will leave you a 153 score. your second round you got 74 again which i doubled for a total of 148. so we deduct 148 from 153 to get 5.

you can't take that # out when since any double out # will be an even #. play with all the different outs and scores you could get. all of them will be impossible to take out and win the game if i double your score per dart.

I dont get it tbh as I dont play darts that much unless if i'm in a pub and drinking with friends/acquintances/etc, but will be sure to give it a read. Anyways might even be tempted to buy the magnetic or plastic type dart boards.

ok i am going to share this trick with all of you that dont know it ok:
right, what you do it is go into a pub and you challenge someone a game of darts BUT you have to do say to them 3 things:

1. say that you will double off and they can go straight in scoring.

2. say that your DOUBLE there score for example if your playing a 401 game and they hit a score of 40 you take of 80 which would leave them with 321 left.

3. say that IF you win they have to give you Ł10 but if they win you have ot give them Ł100 and everytime you do that to someone that doesnt know the trick they will play you.

the key to this trick is YOU CANT LOSE its impossible to lose because its a con and when the opponent is scoring they cant ever get out because they will allways be left with a odd number so e.g if there on 9 left (coz they will always be on a odd number) the could go for 1 double 4 BUT because there score is being doubled they would hit 1 leaving them with 7 etc always odd they cant get out allowing you to win every time.

so there you go people interested in darts a nice and easy way to make money!

Ha ha ha..
This is a nice one... But I see a big hole in the beginnning. I knew this already so... not an issues.
Anyways thanks for sharing and making some blood bleed... LOL.. :)