xisto Community
lemonwonder

Magical Ball *psi* How to make a magical psi ball.

PSI  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Everytime I do it, I feel it in my sturnem, and I try to picture it going into my hands. Its kind of kool and I feel the heat of the pin points of the shape I'm visualizing as I do it.-feedback by Joey

And cold by immagining energy and the ball as ice etc etc.

It is a load of crap, why? because somebody failed their physics exam! :P Coldness isn't generated by energy, cold is the lack of energy.

I can make psi balls. It feels like an electromagnetic field between my hands, pushing against them. I wish I could make them visible though.

You can't "feel" electromagnetic fields. Maybe you were feeling something else? Like people staring at you thinking if they should call an ambulance?

I am a purly scientifi person and thes

Everybody thinks they are a scientific person, but your claim makes you look like the most unscientific person in the world. Energy balls containing coldness... what the hell... ;) Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

I really can't believe I found this thread... I thought that I was the only person believing in psychic abilities and all that and is trying to make a site that proves that it exists on this forum... sad thing I wasn't here before when these people are actually active. I have no idea why you would feel cold, though I know that it does exist, because after practising for a while I can feel and repulse in my hand, like a magnetic field, and I know that this isn't something normal... Anyway, I CAN feel the psiball and I know I can and I know that it exists... I just need to find out why it does.I've been writing a scientific paper trying to identify what is to cause for telekinesis and telepathy, and when I finish it I will put it up for all to see. For now, please bear with me as I finish off this post...It takes time. It takes practice... you need to be patient if you ever want this to work. It took me a few months to master the psiball. And I know that this is real and no one, and when I say no one, I mean NO ONE and convince me other wise... I've been thinking of buying a heat camera and thinking of photo shooting myself doing it, and see if there will be any results coming out of it, but sadly, I don't really know where to get one at all, and I think that it is rather expensive and I don't think that my parents will ever want to pay for something like that just to satisfy my curiosity.For all you skeptics out there... it IS REAL!!! Well, of course, I respect your opinions and things, and I need skeptics in my website community to get it up and running, it'll be like a big debate between the believers and the non-believers, but it'll be fun!!! I'm also writing up a thing on what my website is on about and all that, so I'll be posting it up when I have time as well...Wow... so many things to do... the money blog thing that I am thinking of starting, the scientific paper that I am writing out, AND the website and all the images and templates and things... wow... I just can't believe it...Anyway, just a side note: you do NOT have to copy the pictures exactly, I vary it myself, but that is just a rough outline of what you can do to make a psi ball... just to tell you, not thing, nothing, I mean, in the world of psychic phenomena is definite. It is just and still is, a rough science and you can do whatever you want with all this knowledge!!!Hmm... maybe I should also start posting up some of my tutorials on psychic phenomena when I find them too... I am just so happy... this thread has given me motivation again in my goal and I will perservere unitil I can't... I WILL get that website done!!! ;):P :P

I am not a very spiritual person, but I have noticed something very unusual. I have only been able to do things like tk and the psi ball when I have reassured myself that what I am doing can be explained by science. I wasn't able to do the psi wheel yesterday. Then today after doing much research on the scientific aspect of it and today, during fourth hour I moved the wheel, under a glass bowl. I don't know if anyone can explaine it to me, but if you can, I would appreciate it.