xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

Trap17 Special Logo As a dedication to the best hosting...

Thats really some of the best graphics work ive seen. The top people at this site deserved that and more. *Stares* Thats some might good graphics. I wish I could do graphics. I don't have any graphics programs but PSP 8 and that sucks. Im rubbish im MS Paint. ;). Anyway love the way its reflected. That rocks. What font is it? What Program did you use?

the logo you created is awesome, man... I immediately thought of it as cute, and of winter- though, I do have to say living in the twin cities of minnesota I haven't exactly associated the two together this year:D Anyway, it's a great piece of work, and undoubtedly detailed

Wow, I reckon that's really good. If it really is Impact, great work on modifying it and adding the snow-like features, it looks awesome. I also have to comment on the transparencies - they look very smooth - PNG's are so much better than GIF's for transparencies, but it's a shame only FF users see the PNG transparencies properly :rolleyes:

ff users? Yeh, normally as a jpeg i would have just chosen the sites backround color and used it, i never use gifs. It's actually very easy because in adobe i just delete the backround layer and then merge visible. It's all very easy. - Thanks!

Aaah well fair enough, microsoft should fix that then. Today after about a year and a half of using adobe, i know how to center things! It's real easy but i was never able to do it...

Aaah well fair enough, microsoft should fix that then.  Today after about a year and a half of using adobe, i know how to center things!  It's real easy but i was never able to do it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lmao please tell me, i can't seem to figure out how to center things. i have been doin it by eyesight so I usually just put my things a little to a side on purpose, and well seeing everything in the middle all of the time just gets boring.. i mean, its just blah blah blah.. but anyways i'd like to know how to do that lol..

lmao please tell me, i can't seem to figure out how to center things. i have been doin it by eyesight so I usually just put my things a little to a side on purpose, and well seeing everything in the middle all of the time just gets boring.. i mean, its just blah blah blah.. but anyways i'd like to know how to do that lol..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to choose your "center point" (I GUESS IT'S WRONG, but I don't know how to say iy correctly :rolleyes:) by selecting the layers with the CTRL and then choose the layer you wish to center by clicking at the layer box and then go to "Layer > Align To Selection"

I hope I could help you... I have one doubt... I can't mix two layers... I mean... I want to make two layers become one can I do it? Because I always have to use Corel Photo-paint to do it :)

You have to choose your "center point" (I GUESS IT'S WRONG, but I don't know how to say iy correctly :)) by selecting the layers with the CTRL and then choose the layer you wish to center by clicking at the layer box and then go to "Layer > Align To Selection"

I hope I could help you... I have one doubt... I can't mix two layers... I mean... I want to make two layers become one can I do it? Because I always have to use Corel Photo-paint to do it :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks man I understand. :rolleyes: I just gotta try it out but what you said makes sense..