xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pop

My Account Is Suspended Huh?

Someone suspended my account? I have enough hosting credits, but when i try to access my site i cannot ?!!?pop.trap17.comMy Cod4 clan is now not good, what am i going to dooo :)((Can you help me?

It will probably fix itself. But this has never happened to me. Are you sure you were at least 1 day in credit?

when i wrote first post was first time i figured out i have - credits. so i don't know did the day pass since then.
is everything going to delete, or folders are going to be intact? i hope i won't need to write application again?
thanks

Forbez is correct, and thats what I thought as well when I saw the amount of credits you have right now. Once you get out of the negative you need to wait one hour for your website to be activated once again. Slso a friendly reminder make sure to search the forums for topics related to your problem before posting them, since they will have the solution your looking for.

You just need to get the same amount of negative score. So if you have -4 days, you need + 4 days. So just start posting.
You keep everything, all files are saved.

thank you dear Forbez. You have been very helpfull. I go now, and post for one more credit!! :)

my account is still suspended.. :D

You must bring your hosting credits +4 or more and HOLD for that credit at least for 1 hour. Checking your hosting credits do not reveal you're at this stage.Please bring your hosting credits to minimum of 4 and hold it there. Report back to me if your account does not restore.Thank you.

i holded 4 credits for more then one hour. i had 4.8 credits, so i think they holded for more then one hour before going below 4. 0.8 * 24 = 19.2 hours . ok, i will try to make more then 5 credits today, so maybe you unsuspend my account if i hold more then 4 credits whole day.

Okay, I'm having a problem, too, I did not drop below zero credits, and I have had over four credits for several days, but my account has not come back. Anybody have any ideas?

Hmmm.. It seems that quite a few people are running into this problem with not getting their accounts unsuspended, I would suggest that everyone who is running into this problem submit a support ticket. Since it could be that several accounts could be glitch in a way that the system won't recognize the amount of credits.

I have fixed their accounts in Credit System. I m developing some new stuff and due to staff shortage here, I m not able to devote enough time. Please adjust for some time :-)Thank you for your co-operation.

I think I may have the same exact problem, im suspended but have over 4 credits..IDK maybe it was juts my imagination of having over 4 credits...but my account is still suspended, this was a few days ago, maybe it was fixed by then but after the hour is up i'll edit if its fixed.edit: yes, over 4 credits and won't get me unsuspended :s

Edited by nol (see edit history)