xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
srbin

Your Favourite Sports?

my favourite sport is korfball.. I play it now for about 9 years I think (not sure though) and yay im in the first team now :P Never expected that to happen :P and ofcourse you dont know what it is so I;ll hook you guys up with some information.. I cant really describe it well myself.. it looks a bit like basketball but its something totally different.. mixed game.. boys and girls play together and no not showering togeter afterwards.. okay only when you win the competition ;)

explanation about korfball

Hmm My favorite Sport. I would say my favorite sport is Kitesurfing though that is the sport that i do the least. Ive been kitesurfing for a bout 4 years now but in totaly i have only had like 6 weeks of training or maybe less. This is beacuse here in frankfurt where i live you cant kitesurfi anywhere close by. So then i have to go kitesurfing in my holidays to some places like Fuertaventura or Egypt or something like that. But as you might guess thats expensive too so i dont do it every holiday. *insert sigh here* Another sport i like to do a lot is BMXing. I have been bmxing for about 3 years now but im still not very good because well yeah im a lazy person. so im still about in the level of someone thats been BMX since about 3 or 4 weeks.

lets see im down with football, basketball, biking, running, volleyball, and im pretty good at all of them to ;)

I wouldliketo play Three Favourite gaes they are in Favourite order1.FootBall2.BasketBall3.Cricket and/or Tennis :lol: oooohim such an angel aren't I Who thinks the Same? lol just kiddingJust wondering why do u want to k ow ourfav sports

My Favorite sport is BASKETBALL. It is my favorite sport for a few reasons. Mainly though, when i was younger, all i did was play basketball. Every summer i play basketball, eat basketball and everything. i love it. haha.. i even used to sleep with my lil basketball .. haha. Oh my, what good times. This sum,mer though, i need to get ready for university, so i wont be able to play as much, which really sucks. But, i do get to play under-23 basketball which is cool, considering im only 17...

My favorite sport is Cricket from the age 6 itself :( and now my favorite sport is football :lol: because is my college all people wantz to play football only.As in football all palyer can run with ball to move-down ball in the goal :lol: . And in that no limit on player required :(

I am a big fan of cricket specially the latest and shortest version of it i.e 20-20 cricketcricket is a religion in my part of the world and you can find kids playing it all over the playgrounds and the streets

Depends on whether you mean to watch or playTo play I love basketball, tennis and swimming. To watch I love baseball, ice hockey, soccer and figure skating (so beautiful)

SportsYour Favourite Sports?

I love football and rugby although I'm not very good lol. I also like other sports such as badminton and squash, I sometimes go to the local leisure centre to play them 

-reply by Gregory

I have been brought up around many sports. I enjoy playing football, basketball, badminton, table tennis and swimming. My biggest achievements are in swimming and badminton as I have once swam for my county and got to regional finals in badminton. =]