xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
srbin

Your Favourite Sports?

The sports that I do are fastest person wins. Cross country, swimming, and track. I got into these sports because my school sucks at sports and hated being on a horrible team. But in these three sports you are on your own once you get to states and what not. They are also very good for your heath. Running works your heart and lungs better then almost anything and swimming uses like every muscle in the body.I also enjoy playing football. I played this for a few years and also play in unorganized all the time.

I was training football in my city football club FC Teteks but i've stoped because i have problems with my knees. As i grow bigger in height, my knees are hurting more... I don't know why... Usually when i can, i play basketball and i'm very good as a playmaker. ;)

I'm a BIG FAN of Twenty 20 Cricket. The game is filled with excitement and it's better than Baseball or Soccer (in my own opinion, of course).Where I live it's become a part of life, everyone knows about T20 cricket and enjoy watching the games especially when a home team is playing against one of the strongest in the world. I kinda like Moto GP but hardly get the time to watch. For those who haven't seen any T20 games, I suggest that you do...