xisto Community
Thyta

Cats Vs. Dogs: Who Will Win? These are peoples OPINIONS.

Cats or Dogs?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dogs they stand by their owners no matter what while cats do their own thing for most of the day only to return for some food also where I live there are quite a few cars and theres a golf course next door so if I had a cat I would be afraid that either the cat would be hit by a car or hit by a golf ball.

ahaha shame on you who made this a tie. shame.

i perfer cats. they don't drewl, nor do they try to bite your legs off.

both are pretty good pets though. downfalls for cats is that they're not active.

but the pet you should have determines on the person you are.

if your athletic and active pick a dog.

if you are lazy , uber sweet and love to cuddle pick a cat.

i myself am a lazy computer geek, so i need something warm a fluffy to sit on my lap.

dogs are very hard to sleep with (to me at least). why ? they're skin/fur mabob is funny, not fluffy nor furry,therefore very uncomfortable. they figit to much . they take up to much space . its like sleeping with a person who has spasm attacks ever other moment . they snore (*** scientifically proven ) . they drewl . & make sure to be careful where they're positions because most likely they will be bottom up by morning.

cats on the other hand like to play, by instead you have to go fetch, and you have to be the person who seeks in hide and seek. though it can be very fun and their faces when playing is always so cute. i noticed that with black cats they like to sneak up. & each time they move a little bit to they're right in front of your face. i scream when mine does that and my brother says i act like a little kid when i play with my cats .

in short, cats = rich / elegance /classy / cute . dogs = breeding / fun / cheapish (except those BREEDING DOGS *headdesk* )

Wow! I disagree with almost everything you said kittycat. My dog is much more "cuddle able' than my cat, who is a vicious and temperamental beast! They don't snore, at least my dog doesn't. My dog doesn't sleep in my bed, however my cat does, and she is extremely annoying. She will sleep in annoying spots , and I can't move her for fear of being scratched, so I end up with a lot of sore necks/backs!A dogs fur depends a lot on their breed and other things like..what you feed them and how you groom them. I've seen dogs with beautiful fluffy shiny fur! Though cats usually feel this way naturally..My cat hates to play, thought she did chase a string when she was a kitten. She gets her exercise and entertainment from killing small animals :(. My dog LOVES to play.. 24/7! I get a lot of exercise just because I'm obligated as his owner to run around with him like a fool!My dog also never bites, whereas my cat ALWAYS bites + scratches!So yeah... in short.. cats = independent,vicious, dangerous, serial killers,unstable, cute, dogs,cheapish,fussyeaters = fun, cute, loyal,gentle, dedicated,expensive,garbage disposals! my cat came from a farm, my dog cost a lot and a full day of traveling, and almost a plane ticket!Anyway, I really like both equally, but because this way a tie, I voted for dogs. Take that!By the way, are you saying dog-lovers aren't uber sweet? How rude is that! :)

Edited by rob86 (see edit history)

Heres why i prefer cats over dogs. Lets say you got both a cat and a dogSomehow they get out of the house and got lost, who do you think will live the most, i`ll tell you, THE CAT. Cats can take care of theirselfs, dogs cant. Yeah they say dogs are smarter bla bla but they really arent. A dog need to be walked every few hours, a cat doesnt, all she needs is a clean litter box.

Cats are only better survivors because they haven't been fully domesticated, yet. They still have certain instincts that can keep them alive in the wild. While you may consider that to be a pro, I consider it to be a con. Neither are actually are supposed to be set free to roam in the wild, dogs, and partially cats too, are domesticated animals; they are there to watch over you, to be a companion, and to make the house feel more alive. Now, who does THAT better? A cat? Forget it. If a burgler breaks in, the dog will give its own life to protect you, while the cat will do nothing. You die in your sleep and your dog will howl, most likely alerting your family, but the cat is more likely to eat you. Face it, cats hate you, they hate all of us, they even hate each other. Who would want a hateful, spiteful, untrustworthy, mini-monster roaming around the house? Not me. I have a dog, and it cuddles, plays, and is more intelligent than any cat I have ever seen.In short: Dogs > Cats. :P