xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bradley908

Top Image Hosting! This is my list of image hosters

I use generally photo bucket which easy to share and host images for free.

There is no limited sizes of images and also can upload and share videos for free.

You can sign up for free in the site.

Click here and get that.

-reply By Arjun pun.

I am going to make a list of the top image providers, in my point of view!
They are just a few.
Let me know your opinion...

Cheers!

thanks fren,
You help to increase 6 url of image hosting.
I am collecting the url for many services and your this topic has increase my 6 more url.

Thank you
Arjun pun

Tynipic is the best image hosting that I can use... The quick process to host your images is unique and they never delete your images like other hosting like Imageshack(I hate that site...)I recommend to use Tynipic.com...It?s simple the best image file hosting!!!Regards.P.D I have not used the other images hosting of your list...But Tynipic is the best...

I use imageshack.us for uploading photos for web use. I recommend all to use it because you don't need to sign up for uploading.I use photobucket for my personal photos as well as flickr. I use youtube.com for videos.

Picoodle is also good option and servers are quite fast. Other than that, mediafire and tinypic are worth to look out. Imageshack is hands down if you didn't get much hits on your pic it gets deleted. and account also needs to be accessed periodically. i found my account inactive after 4 months for not logging in. Images were deleted from it, and as it is free service there is no point in complaining about it. Photobucket is not suitable for forum/blog image posting.

Tynipic is the best image hosting that I can use... The quick process to host your images is unique and they never delete your images like other hosting like Imageshack(I hate that site...)
I recommend to use Tynipic.com...It´s simple the best image file hosting!!!

So do I, and for the same reasons... :P

We all find something that suits our need, and use it. I am sure if I had tried one of the others first and was satisfied with it, then it would be my favourite. :P

Cheers!

Nice top 10.

I am using http://www.picturegood.com/, they have never deleted my pictures so far. It's been a pleasure for me to be with them for 7 months, they look good and not overcrowded like other hosts. So picturegood is my top 1 for now:)

-reply by Alex

Well bradley you have a nice list of photo hosting sites, add photodekho.com also in your list. this site is very good, easy to use and absolutely free with no space limit...and also it have a very good feature which i like that we can edit and modify our photos online with many exciting tools....