xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Free Crunchy Taco To Everyone In America

It's true. Tomorrow, October 30, 2007, from 2:00 PM to 5:00PM, participating Taco Bells will be giving out free crunchy beef tacos to all who go through their doors and request one during that time period. Sorry for not mentioning this earlier but I forgot. After Ellsbury stole second base for the Red Sox in Game 2 of the World Series, Taco Bell celebrated with this award. They had planned for this already saying that if someone stole a base during the game, not off a wild pitch or anything, then free tacos will be given to all in America. Enjoy! I will. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know the feeling I don't feel like driving 30 minutes one way to get my free taco; gas is to expensive for one taco, and yeah I could get myself a Large Mountain Dew, Nacho Bellegrande, and a couple of soft taco's :rolleyes:.

I want to at least three taco bells today. :rolleyes: Yummy yummy tacos. I am really glad they had that promotion because it was one of the best days of my life. ;) OK maybe not that far, but it was cool. They were all on my way to places making it rather convenient.

You mean they actually did this???? When I saw your topic line I thought it was going to be another one of those deals like Bill Gates is going to personally send you a check for $232 if you forward this email to 15 of your closest friends.............LOLOLOL Maybe that's why in the future Taco Bell is going to win the Franchise Wars. :rolleyes: (Remember Demolition Man? )

I love taco bell, though the tacos here in Mexico are really good, guess I am not getting a free taco then :rolleyes: