xisto Community
THUMP

Do You Believe In Life After Death? What Are Your Personal Feelings About It?

Here a poem I wrote on the subject - I'm sorry if it offends anyoneLife after Death.Mans Great Delusion.So Determinedto Ignore there fate.Man Cannot Accept the truth.When We DieWe RotIn the ground with the ants and the maggots.Death is a never endingworld of nothing.This is a very strong view on it and I don't mean to offend anyone, thats just my view and I'm not shoving it down people throats but if your not up for disagreements in faith don't read topics that may challenge there views on the subject though i'm sure no-one will be and this was mandatory for school

nice poem :D i respect it bud but i hve to disagree with the direct meaning behind it. the indirect meaning will probably never be known except by you. which is ok. i say nice poem because it reminds me of one i wrote in my mid 20's "never ending re-run". i have learned a lot about life since then and my views have changed dramatically. some things i know for a fact, such as life after death. there is no other way to explain what i have personally experienced. i was once the most skeptical person one can know. why i never really believed in "god". because i am still skeptical. and although i hold no proof of a higher power, i believe in one wether it's "god" or some other higher power or powers. but life after death is a fact. no doubt in my mind and based not on faith, but my own experiences. but i refrain to talk about them most of the time because one excuse people can have is to just chalk it down that i'm crazy :D i know this post holds no meaning to you. your most did me though because i could relate to it and my thinking in my mid 20's.

your thoughts actually take a way a lot of the good that is in our lives and what is in our souls. why we are meant to experience things. it's not your time yet, but it will be one day :D i have faith

actually, i do agree with you that our bodies die and will rot like you said :) but there is more to us than our bodies that are used as hosts for our soul and spirit...

Here a poem I wrote on the subject - I'm sorry if it offends anyone
Life after Death.
Mans Great Delusion.
So Determined
to Ignore there fate.

Man Cannot
Accept the truth.
When We Die
We Rot

In the ground with the
ants and the maggots.
Death is a never ending
world of nothing.

This is a very strong view on it and I don't mean to offend anyone, thats just my view and I'm not shoving it down people throats but if your not up for disagreements in faith don't read topics that may challenge there views on the subject though i'm sure no-one will be and this was mandatory for school

Well, If you ask me, You know people say 'when someone dies, a new life is born' well, that tells me that when you die, you dont go to heaven or hell, you get 'reborn' but forget everything! But how do we know?If we did really ge 'reborn' what the hell did i do to deserve a life like this? I mean, People who worship 'Allah,' Muslims i think there called say that you get 'reborn' but if you are ba in your 'First' life, you will be reborn WORSE. I must have been a complete TWAT it my 'First life' :)Anyway, What do you think?

Well, If you ask me, You know people say 'when someone dies, a new life is born' well, that tells me that when you die, you dont go to heaven or hell, you get 'reborn' but forget everything! But how do we know?
If we did really ge 'reborn' what the hell did i do to deserve a life like this? I mean, People who worship 'Allah,' Muslims i think there called say that you get 'reborn' but if you are ba in your 'First' life, you will be reborn WORSE. I must have been a complete TWAT it my 'First life' :)

Anyway, What do you think?

naw, not a twat haha you move up the ladder in learning experiences. there's a term called "old soul" which is a soul that is high in the learning experienc dept. and has had many lifetimes. as you move up from the small learning experiences in previous lifetime your experiences in other lifetimes get harder. you are never born to live a life you are unable to handle. the more experiences, the stronger you become.

although i know there is life after death, as far as how quickly you get reborn is still a question in my head. i tend to believe one stays in a limbo state in the after life until one is ready to be reborn. i don't believe in heaven or hell except what you have created for yourself in your past lifetimes

No, personally, I do not believe in life after death. It would be a wonderful thing but here is my view:
We are just organisms living on this rock, floating around a burning ball of gas. We live, and die. It is that simple.

well i believe we just die, our life ends and thats it.. many people like to think, Oh theres something after we die, bleh bleh watever, they are just scared, and need something to believe in... we all do.. we all just need to know that there is something out there bigger than us taht will save us.. you know? well i think we just die, and bam nothing... like when u break a pencil.. the pencil doesnt come back, to hunt you down, its just broken.. end of that if you know wat i mean at all

well i believe we just die, our life ends and thats it.. many people like to think, Oh theres something after we die, bleh bleh watever, they are just scared, and need something to believe in... we all do.. we all just need to know that there is something out there bigger than us taht will save us.. you know? well i think we just die, and bam nothing... like when u break a pencil.. the pencil doesnt come back, to hunt you down, its just broken.. end of that if you know wat i mean at all

well, i think the belief that all we do is die and nothing more is a reason why there is such a high suicide rate. i mean, if i felt strongly that there was nothing more after my body dies, then i would really be messed up. i really wouldn't want to go through all the experiences i've experienced in this lifetime for nothing. sorry, i'd be one to take my life. what would there be to live for? just being patient for 80 years til i die slowly? bah! :P btw- i am in NO WAY encouraging people to do that as i know beyond a doubt there is something more and it's not based on faith. i don't base my life on faith and never will. so my beliefs come from something stronger than faith and can be backed up. i understand that what can be backed up can still be argued just like anything else because the world is turning in to something more man made than anything else which is cause people to forget about nature and why we are all here for to begin with.

Life after death, sometimes i think that there is because i can't imagine what its like to die , what its like to just have a empty space of darkness, i guess i can't stand the fact that one minute we can touch and feel everything , see everyone in this world then BOOM nothing at all. I cant stand to think that one day im gona have that feeling, i keep thinking to myself there has to be something after death, we can't just vanish out of this world .. i mean to other people we are gone , but to ourselves,how can we feel that we arent there. I don't know, its so hard to explain but when i say this to my friends they don't get me and think im crazy or just laugh .I take it a serious matter, people tell me we turn to dust, well DUHH. but where does our soul go, its only our body that is dust.. but our soul has to go somewhere, how can it vanish into thin air?I love my life at the moment but the older i get the more i fear, not of death but of the feeling of complete darkness .. which i still don't believe it happens.

Oh, this is a very complicated subject. I do not believe that when we die, we enter a new life. And I try not to believe that all the people that belive in God goes to heaven, and the other ones to hell. Would it not be horrible if some of your family members did go to hell? How would you feel? I would feel horrible. And no, I do not think that we all will sit on little, pink cloudes and "live" happy ever after. But I do hope that there is something more after this, that feeling of not beeing a part of our world anymore... well I don't think that is a nice one.I believe in ghosts. You may think I am going a bit off-topic know, but I don't think so. When we die, some of us are "left behind." I don't know the reason, but maybe they have something they need to do? When I believe in ghosts, it would be weird if I did not believe of life after death. Or not life really. Something more after we are dead. But life? Life is something we have one time, then we loose it. I do not think we will get it back.Souls. I have always wondered what a soul is. Has it been proven that we have something like that? Our bodys stay at this earth, and turn into dirt, while the rest of us goes somewhere else. Uff, this was complicated.But yes, I believe there is something more after death. But not another life, we only have one of thoes.