xisto Community
Silent Shadow

Do U Fear Death

Do u fear death  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yea, I voted for 'kinda' because sometimes I feel that I do, and sometimes I feel that I don't. I remember growing up, when I was watching all the death in the news, it made me really fear death - I suppose because it was then I learned I wasn't immortal? But I've gotten past most of the fear... though sometimes it does happen to creep up every now and again.But as it's been said... I don't really think that it's death I fear. It's probably a fear of the unknown. I didn't really think about it before, but that does make sense. I fear what comes after it. I'd like to believe that it's something good, but sometimes I wonder if there's something at all. It's funny how you can want to know what comes next, but to find that out, you'd have to die which is something that I just don't want to do. So, I suppose I'll have to await my turn lol

Yes, kind of. I remember when I was younger. When I was about five years I had troubles sleeping because I was afraid of death. I used to run crying up to my parents that always sat in the living room, and just cry and cry. I thought about my fathers mother, which I never got to meet - and I felt sorry for her, because she had died. Not only because of the fact that she was actually dead, but that she never got to see her sons grow up, get kids and kind of lost her life. I am afraid of the unknown.Some times I still get a bit scared of it. It often happens if I am thinking about if my life actually have any value, any meaning. And I just... I do not know, I just tend to become sad. I can make up a day dream, and for example pretend that my brother dies. Then I will start to cry. Always when there is something that has anything to do with death, I cry. Because it is sad, and I am afraid of it.

definitely yes...But i cannot say an Yes or No for sure... Actually i am not afraid/feared of death.. but i can put it like this,,, "I want to live..." :lol: that is more meaningful i should say.what do you think??

When I'm Dead I'm dead, im not going to care, I'm being crucified anyway so I'm not bothered about being eaten by my own enzymes, my plan is to live until I die, of course people will be sad but oh well. To be honest if it wasn't for the fact life insurance dosesn't cover suicide, if i become old and helpless I'd probably top myself or get it over quickly somehow... and no-one say "its a sin" your talking to an atheist and if there is a god, and if he isn't an evil God he will respect my decicion. Either way i'm not wasting time alive in church on the chance he exist when science has already made his "existingness" seem unlikely with theory's which seem more likely to be right than that of a bunch of guys picking out stories from the most famous religious books of the time and making it the bible 2000+ years ago and then it being translated so many times. To ne god represents hope, the hope of man that there is more out there after death which is why I don't mind religion, it gives people hope.............. also Christmas lol. All though part of me hopes god doesn't exists because then if he exists so might hell which considering last time my mum forced me to go to church I walked half way through the service out might encourage him to send me there lol.

Just remember something more to that I forgot to write in my previous post...I am not afraid of beeing dead. But I am afraid of dying (spelled right? Oh, who cares...), the dying thing in itself. I am afraid of feeling pain, anger and all those things. Therefore I wish that when I get old - I will just fall asleep at night feeling nothing what so ever. Having a heart attack is not something I want, because... I guess I am a bit afraid of knowing in that very last moment of my life that "This is it. I am leaving now. I am dyeing. " (Was that one correct?) Uck... I really want to live.

I dont fear death.

You will soon... muhahahaah!

Anyways, I voted 'Kind of'... cuz I mean... although I'm not afraid of deaths consequences, I'm afraid of the possible immense physical pain of death.

Personally I am not afraid of death. I believe this goes along with the religiosity of any given person. I am not a religious person or a god fearing person, therefore I have grown to the fact that death is natural and eventually my life has to come to an end. It would sure suck if a die young, but hey afraid of dying I would not be. This goes along with the idea if there is an after life... personally I do not care if there is an after life, I just care for this one opportunity of living my life at its fullest.

I try to convince myself that I don't fear death, but the reality is that I do a little. I'm sure with age that this fear will slowly fade away, but right now I am a little scared. I don't want death to come right now because I feel that I have not enough positives things with my life so far. But if I'm sitting in a hospital bed getting ready to die, I won't be scared. I guess it's more of a fear of dieing young than a fear of death.