xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamescoper

How To Hack Windows Pinball! A tut on how to change your score on Windows Pinball

I don't play Pinball that much, and when I do, the keys always jam at the wrong moment. I dunno whether it's worth cheating on though. :S

I like the look of the 'hidden test' cheat. THe one this tutorial was about looks a bit dodgy. I wouldn't really want to risk it, I've nearly killed my computer enough times lately. I'm going to try out the 'hidden test' one right now, though.

Honestly, I can't really see the point of hacking a game on your own computer so you can change the score. :)

No one did - the tut uses a generic cheating program. It can also be used for purposes that aren't cheating, but I never hear of it being used in such ways... It is, after all, called Cheat Engine...

Great tutorial but whats the point of hacking such a classic game? There is really no purpose since what do you get out of changing your score? A whole crowd of non-believers waiting for you to prove that you can earn it again?

after typing "hidden test" you can press these

h: Shows the high-score table, with an entry of 1,000,000,000 but it will show up 2nd:(.m: Shows the amount of system memoryr: Increases your ?rank? in the gamey: Shows the game frame rate in the titleThese ones I can see are trapped in the code, but I can?t see what they do:b, F11, F12, F15 (how do you do that? Key code 0x7E)

free billon pointsHow To Hack Windows Pinball!

Good cheat. Found out how to get a free billion. Type hidden test and push H there you go. There is also something else you can push to make everything red that the ball touches but forgot what it was . 

-reply by Storm