xisto Community
TypoMage

Mood Car What will they think of next?

Yes this is some wierd tecnology if you heard of a mood ring how about a mood car? Sounds wierd well Ill explain it. It is a car small and compact it's Headlight are like eyes its mirrors are like ears and front grill is like a mouth that will light up the whole body lights up and changes color when certain things happen. It has a monitor showing the mood. When you swerve or tke a rough turn it will turn blue for scared. If you crash it will change red showing it is angry. When it sees its owner aproach it turns yellow for happy and also it has a intenna on the back that wags like a tail? It may sound stupid which it kind of is. But still it might be kind of cool.What will they think of next?

I have just one word: WHY?!?! It just seems like a really weird (and probably pointless) thing to develop :) That, and you probably wouldn't be able to register it. Then again, it might look quite cool to get a fleet of them in synchronisation, all driving around and changing colour together :P

ei, the police enforcement agencies will probably get longer hours chasing after "suspects" using these kind of cars. :) imagine the confusion, with every color change the car makes depending on driver moods? whew! i wouldn't want these in the streets, not so much with the police concern, but mostly with the hazard it could impose on motorists with all the random flashiness.

Hmm.It'd make a pretty cool advert, seeing them all in synch, but serverph makes a valid point.One of the key things in tracking stolen cars (and chasing them) is colour.A car that changes colour?You may never see it again!

Yea But just because it changes color does not mean police could not find you if you had this car only. It looks nothing like other cars belive me it is small and round shaped it looks really futuristic in a way.

Yeah I must say it looks cool. However I would also agree with the member qwho wrote that it is pointless. And it is.There is certainly no need for this and if you do something approximate to what you describe I assume it will be in the end total failure.Though as I am reading from the previous post this might have been really cool advert but not really good buisness deal. And if ti is not buisness deal then no one would like to give funds to build such thing.

I Don't know about this. If it's real then it's kind of a dumb idea. What's the point? People know when they are mad or something like that. It seems like all the different lights in theh care would serve more as a distraction than an aid. I wouldn't want one of these cars.