xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Weirdest Thing In The World How could this be?

This may seem very wierd but still I believe that it is true now I cannot remember the exact same details but you will get the picture. This is what happened. A girl some place in america I think mother told her to tie a card to a baloon with her address and name and the words write me back on it. So some time later she gets a letter from a girl with the exact same name? Weird huh? Well at first her parents say that it says too her name not from but she finally convinces them that it is from the girl to her with the exact same name. Turns out they left a phone number on it so she could call and see what this was all about I be the other family was just as suprised. Here is what happened the baloon floated for seven hundred miles into England. But the wierdness does not stop there. They meet and find out that they are they exact same age, their parents got married in the exact same year, they are the same height and have the exact same body type, they both have brown eyes, both have a three year old black labrador, both have a guigne pig, and they had other pets to cannot remember though that were the same. Now ho is this even possible I do not know. Maybe it is real maybe it is not. I saw this on Ripleys Believe it Or not.So do you believe?

Ooh, Ripley's Believe it or not!It's a great series, but personlly, I prefer the books they make.I've actually heard a similar story about long lost twins that meet and find out they've been living scarily similar lives. (Husbands share a name, named their kids the same things, and actually died on the same day.).Read it in a childrens Encyclopaedia.I think with stories like these you're inclined not to believe them because it's so unusual and such a massive coincidence it seems extremely unlikely, but then, at the same time, it IS possible...Who knows?

This is definitely weird, but I don't think this is the weirdest thing in the world. There are so many weird things in the world!To me, something weirder was a story about this girl in India who grew up thinking she was someone else with another name, another life, another family, even a husband and a child. At first the parents thought that she was just a very imaginative child. But the girl was consistent in relating herself to her 'other identity' so they got worried. They went to do some checking up and found out about another person of the same name that the child kept referring herself to, who was already deceased, but had exactly the same life, family members, husband and even children of the same name as the girl had related. And the girl couldn't have found these out through thorough research, because she was already relating herself to this stranger when she was a young child below 10. Is there really an afterlife and could she be the reincarnation of that woman? And if there really is something called reincarnation, why did she still remember her past life clearly. This is something that is truly baffling.

Oh! I also watch ripley! They are great and many more unbelieveable thing on their show! This is completely weird! How is that possible! I mean the chance that another girl receive the letter would very little compare to england population! and how do the balloon air survive from usa to england! That sound really weird in one word!

i don't think the ballon would survive all the way to england, because of all the storms, winds, and when it rises up to a certain height it pops, so this is pretty imposible, but it is very very wierd if this did happen

I think there are definately some weirder things.I read (in my children's Encyclopaedia haha) that there was a man hit by a cab on a street in america the cab driver and passenger were fine, but the man was killed. Ten years later, that man's sun was killed in a car accident. He had been crossing the street his father died on when struck down by a cab, but not just any cab. The same cab that hit his father ten years ago, and even weirder, the cab was being driven by the cab driver's son, carrying the son of the passenger that was in the cab when the man's father was killed ten years previous.Now as far as coincidences go, that's pretty weird!

Weird is more of a perspective. I guess its weird, but not the weirdest in the world. There are many weird things, however, some are bizzare, and some are set up to amaze you. Anyways, as far as weirdest in the world, that definatly could be NEAR the top, but definatly n ot the top. There are a lot of weirdos in our world, and a lot of strange unexplanable things, just like the huge giant squid/shark dinosaur they found in japan a couple years ago. All weird, also h ow we know more about the space, and everything else then what happens in those way way way down deep trenches and drop offs of the world.

Weird is more of a perspective. I guess its weird, but not the weirdest in the world. There are many weird things, however, some are bizzare, and some are set up to amaze you. Anyways, as far as weirdest in the world, that definatly could be NEAR the top, but definatly n ot the top. There are a lot of weirdos in our world, and a lot of strange unexplanable things, just like the huge giant squid/shark dinosaur they found in japan a couple years ago. All weird, also h ow we know more about the space, and everything else then what happens in those way way way down deep trenches and drop offs of the world.

Ohh yeah I heard that.

There's some big debate on how everyone said that space was the "final frontier" and now they want to change it.

Did you know that up to over 3/4 of the worlds animals exist in the Amazon rainforest as undiscovered species?

I don't know about you but I cannot belive in this story firstly because I am doubting that it would be so much of concidence to ttravel the ocean and find the same girl with same name same age, same pets and I don't know what the same ti would be like you found almost the same persons on the other side of globe.And other reason is that probably balloons cannot fly that long because if they are inflated with helium it will eventually go out and ballon will fall on the ground and if this was doen by yung girl she probably didn't gave it much though about how strong should she tie it but the thing is that to this balloon I would give at msot 3 or up to 4 hours, before it hits the ground. So in conclusion it must have been really fast to reach england and find the girl with so much of sam edata :)

They say if it is true or not at the end dont they? What did they say?I once found a bottle in the creek that ran through our property. On the not it had a story, and was signed by this girl, with her address. About two years later I started highschool, where we all get put into classes, and these classes become form rooms(Or home rooms), until you leave school. About half way through the year, this guy in the class was talking to this girl, and she asked her where she lived, and she said that street name. I suddenly remembered the name on the note. I found the note so long ago i couldnt remember exactly. A couple of days later I approached her and asked her about it, and it turns out that was the girl who wrote the note. And she was the same age as me, and we ended up in the same class years later. So i guess these things can happen. But with this story, i think there are too many coincidences. I don't believe it.

They say if it is true or not at the end dont they? What did they say?I once found a bottle in the creek that ran through our property. On the not it had a story, and was signed by this girl, with her address. About two years later I started highschool, where we all get put into classes, and these classes become form rooms(Or home rooms), until you leave school. About half way through the year, this guy in the class was talking to this girl, and she asked her where she lived, and she said that street name. I suddenly remembered the name on the note. I found the note so long ago i couldnt remember exactly. A couple of days later I approached her and asked her about it, and it turns out that was the girl who wrote the note. And she was the same age as me, and we ended up in the same class years later. So i guess these things can happen. But with this story, i think there are too many coincidences. I don't believe it.

Well you didn't said how apart did you live. Because if you two lived in same street or in the same block then it might have been easy that you have found it. However if you too were miles away then I wonder what happened and you could write a bit more about this incedent.

It's reasonably possible that all of these stories were totally made up. In england we don't have that Ripley show thingy but we do have a british equivelant. Two actually. One of them is Urban Legends, fact or fiction.The basis of this program is that it takes well known urban legends, ask you whether you believe them or not and at the end proves (or in some instances disproves) the legend.Alot of the legends sound incredibly unreasonable at first but when they're actually explained to you begin to actually make sense. As for the original post *about the balloon thing*I'd like to see some evidence of that, however it is possible someone has the same name and look similar, the similarities stretch rather far. But fair enough there's two people that are almost identical OK. But the fact that a single balloon could travel the 700 miles across storms whilst staying low enough to not pop and get caught by the exact person. That's just silly. I refuse to believe that until I am given evidence.

The likely-hood of that actually happening is incredbily small, however, it's not entirely impossible. It might have happened. Without further evidence or information I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to the truthful-ness, but I would say I consider it unlikely to have really happened.

That story sounds like something made up. There's a possibility, like if it snagged on something that took it all the way across the ocean, then was dislodged, and the wind was just right so it floated directly to the person, but I don't really think that would happen.But, according to the doorknob from Alice in Wonderland: "Nothing is impossible, only improbable!"