xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Weirdest Thing In The World How could this be?

this phenomena is called karma. i've read bout it before. i don't believe in things like these but i do belive in deja-vu. me and my family were visitng my sick aunt in hospital. i never go to that hospital before. when we arrive there i feel some "familiar" feelings to that place and to my surprise, everyone talk bout something that i already heard. i mean, i already been there and hear what they talk about and what know will happen before we got there. but i do not know exactly.. its just a feelings..

I don't think that it was true as what are the chances of it coming to a person with exactly the same name? I suppose they're pretty low...

Global connection - fate, art and friendshipWeirdest Thing In The World

I was working as a cab driver in London.  I picked up a client who started talking about an exhibition he was going to - I knew  the gallery - I knew the artist personally - I was taking him to the private view of the show! I had never met this client before in my life.

The artist was a personal friend who died young and the show was a retrospective.

Her parents had tried to conatct me for 6 months for this private viewing.

We arrived and walked in whereupon the artists parents nearly passed ou.

I told the story and the artists brothe said- I now believe in God.

Coincidence... No

Nothing happens by chance: it is all be grand design.

-reply by Nick