xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the-artistic-bunch

Favorite Basketball Team What is your favorite basketball team?

Wha is your favorite basketball team? I will start the thread off by saying I like the Detroit Pistons a lot, mainly because I am from Detroit and because I have season tickets so I can go to most of their games. They are a amazingly skillful team, with great chemistry between the players. With Chauncey Billups, Rasheed Wallace, and a bunch of other great players,The Pistons has risen to become one of the best teams in the NBA.

wasnt chancy billups on the timberwolves some odd years ago? I'm not much of a basketball fan, but i do remember watching the timberwolves quite a bit when i was younger. Kevin garnett, tom gugliotta and some other random players.... so i guess the timberwolves would be my favorite even though they always suck in the playoffs

The Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic and Chicago Bulls teams of the 90s. Hakeem Olajuwon (Sp), Barkley, Rodman, Shaquille O'Neal, Jordan, Dennis Pippen, Magic Johnson were good back in their days. Also didnt mind Longley considering he was one of the few Aussie-born players to play in the NBA on a regular basis back in the 90s.

Houston Rockets!McGrady , and the big one: Yao Ming.Houston is one of the elite teams in the league,but it remains to be seen if they can succeed in the playoffs.They failed in the first round of the playoffs last season, should have beaten Utah, yet they did not.I was so disappointed.Jeff Van Gundy sucks! He had good players but he didn't know how to win the game.It is said that he just joined ESPN as NBA Analyst.Maybe that's where he should be.New coach,some new players.The Rockets will be a 60-win team this year. Now, about that second round?.we?ll see. If we don?t make it out the first round, I?m jumping off the building.Hope they go further this season.Rockets, go go go~~ :P

my favorite team is either the Pistons or the Nuggets. I love the balance of skill on the nuggets and the power of the pistons. i kinda have a team, Washington Wizards, but im from Baltimore not Washington so i dont really like the wizards that much.

Van Gundy stinksFavorite Basketball TeamReplying to HappyAlexEver since Jeff Van Gundy tried to chew on Alonzo Mounings ankle hes has been a putz. He just proved it again tonite by being a total shill for the Hawks vs the Heat. He is the worst annoucer and coach in history, followed by his brother Stan.-reply by coop

My favorite basketball team is the Harlem Globetrotters.Seriously, Basketball is a sport I think could use a lot of changes. I admit the athletes are obviously really talented,but it seemsthe teams score way too often. The element of surprise when a team scoresisn't there so much as it is in the n.h.l, n.f.l, European football andmajor league baseball. I think they should make the courts twice the size and raise the baskets about 3 feet higher.Make it so when a team does score it's an actual event.No offense, I know most people will disagree with this, but as it is, I find basketballa complete yawn.