PlayStation2

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

Metal Gear Solid 2: Documentary

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Game Cube

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

If I missed one let me know.

These games are the best work from konami. I could just sit here and waste my day away telling the storyline of Metal Gear Solid Games. Meryl was hot!!!, and so wasnt sniper wolf, whoa. anyway in small detail to give you an outlook of the series, This is the best damn Game Series Ever. ;)

o_Olol, It's a cool series. My friend owns all the games. I think. I played one of the games, I think it was the second one, and I played that skateboarding mini-game thing. It was so cool, I got so many points the first try. It was fun fun fun! I wanna get that game JUST for the mini game...>_> I might like the game itself, but I don't even know what genre it is. I always thought it was an FPS, but turns out it's not. Now, I just don't know what it is. v_vBy the way, the one for gamecube. Is that the only game you have for Gamecube? Because it'd be crazy if you only bought the gamecube just for the game cause..you know..

nope didnt buy that peice of $hit GAME CUBE lol. so i didnt buy twin snakes either, but im gonna buy the games cube fot the new legend of zelda orcanio of time 2 thats coming out very soon. snake eater is godly yeah yeah.

nope didnt buy that peice of $hit GAME CUBE lol. so i didnt buy twin snakes either, but im gonna buy the games cube fot the new legend of zelda orcanio of time 2 thats coming out very soon. snake eater is godly yeah yeah.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, nobody likes the gamecube, its a kid system, crazy thing they did releasing an M rated game on it...

yeah...i agree with you oni... ;) And for the MGS series, i already have in PS and PS2 , and i just want to say "THE PERFECT ACTION GAME" wow...btw, which MGS(1,2(sons of liberty) or 3(snake eater)) that you think the best one of the MGS series ???

I have played Metal Gear Solid PC before and it was a reall kool game. I never got to finish it though, due to some hardware problems and driver problems. I will update my VGA and still get to finish the game.I love the Meta Gear Series...

I've played the Metal Gear solid series too. The Series Was D@MN good. but u know if they made a movie everyone would go see it lol. It would be so good. and Meatl gear solid 1 would be the movie or before snakes time like the big boss erahell yeah.

You missed the one they released for the gameboy color many years ago (ghost of babylon?). The gameplay was pretty similar to the one for the nintendo episodes, but the story was not supposed to be connected to the main series. There is also metal gear acid for the upcoming psp, I think its going to be turn based though.

Down at the local Electronics Botique they have a Pre-owned sale, I saw 25% off MGS2... I was wondering whether I should get it, or simply stash my money away and get MGS3 when it comes out...I played quite a lot of MGS2 at my friends house, and found it to be kinda hard :rolleyes: - I always panic when alert goes red :) Yeah, Casanova is right - there is a GBC MGS game, one of my other friends has it also... I've never played the NES ones but the GBC game seemed to work fairly well (though I was stuck in a room somewhere early in the game)

uh i think you missed MGS: VR for playstation. unless thats what this is --> Metal Gear Solid 1: Documentary. i love the metal gear games also. my favorite one would have to be the 1st playstaion one. that physco mantis part was awsome, but kinda cheesy :) . im half way into MGS snake eater and so far its been cool :rolleyes:

You missed these (from a website list :rolleyes: ) :PC Metal Gear Solid Metal Gear Solid 2 SubstancePlaystation 2 Metal Gear Solid 2 Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake EaterPlaystation Metal Gear Solid Metal Gear Solid : Missions SpecialesGamecube Metal Gear Solid : The Twin SnakesXbox Metal Gear Solid 2 SubstancePlaystation Portable Metal Gear AcidGameboy Metal Gear SolidNes Metal Gear Metal Gear 2

haha thats funny, number 2 sucked for ps2, and mgs3 beaten in 5 hours flat, with breaks lol, no strategy, compare your times ifu beaten it. I bet no one would be it unless ur d@mn good or something. But im not here to brag lol. Yeah i caught the 3 snakes at the end of MGS3 also, where u have to fight big boss.But one thing that needs to be said again IS MAKE A *BLEEP*ING MOVIE FOR THE SERIES lol.