xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scutari

What Does Smoking Cause? its a bad idea to start

Burn holes in the roof, holes in the pocket (if you get what i mean), blood clots, increased chance of strokes, breathing problems, funny blood because of the carbon monoxide in the cigarettes, instead of your red blood cells carrying oxygen they carry carbon monoxide (or dioxide I'm 14 what do you expect ^_^).

There are also some other things smoking cause.Like...- Your surroundings. Friends, children, animals and family has to deal with the smoke. They breath the same air, and it can damage their are too.- Your house/apartment. It smells. Basicly smells, if you do not do anything about it. The air quality can be horrible.- Your wallet. It is expensive! Have you no idea of how much money you would save?It is not a good idea to start. I have never understood why somebody does it? Blame it on group pressure is not a good enough reason if you ask me. You can do whatever you want but you just need to be confident about your choice and think. There are some very good reasons why we are blessed with our brains.

Smoking is really bad for your health and not to mention the mouth which stinks, but to add to the post:The only benefit I can see from smoking, is that while working you can go and smoke for lets say ~5-10 minutes and "relax" and even "unwind", but I don't think it's worth it, due to health and also it got so expensive to smoke in the past 15 years :DWhile not smoking in job, if your work is near a computer, you just sit there by reading something and usually you site for hours.. Smokers get up and walk a little at least every hour :)Of course it depends on your work, I used to smoke 3 years ago, but I just quit and before those 3 years, I only smoked at work and while being with friends, never I smoked cigarettes at home or when being alone, as I never found a purpose for that.

I think smoking is only bad if you do it everyday.I smoke, but occasionally.Like, sometimes if I want to just hang out with some friends and they are smoking or something, i'll smoke.I don't think smoking is that bad, in the end it is very bad for you.It does burn a hole in your pocket, but not really. (depends how much you smoke though)I did some calculations if you spent 10 dollars a week, it's not that much a year.It would only be 520$ a year.But of course it's proven to be bad for you, and no one should smoke.I smoke barely ever, but when I see people smoking at the bus stop, I just want to step on their cigarettes lol.The worst part of it all, is you stink like smoke which is the worst part, it's really bad, probably the worst thing with cigarettes short term (besides the obvious worst, like death, etc)

:D Smoking is not really good habit to even consider or start in ones own life although no one can really tell anyone what they should do or shouldn't do ,if anything like me when i was teen ,some one tell me not do something ,i was sure i was one out there in first of line and showing anyone i did it .although i smoked as a teen and felt it was just kool to do as a teen too ,everyone else was doing it and that is a laughing comment ,as my own mother used tell me ,if your friends was ll hanging from a tree by there toes ,would you do it too and have to laugh even now because the answer would of been i probably would been the one that thought of that in first place .although as smoking really being honest here ,i hated how i smelled ,no perfume in the world could cover up that awful smell in your hair or breath and clothes ,even though we try to cover it up ,that mixture of perfume or cologne and nicotine really ranked .besides it discolors your whites in your eyes ,ruins your gums and teeth and breath reeks high $#%^@causes many medical issues and no one wants hang around you .not created that habit then reconsider not starting it .those that have children ,well think of them as i heard it causes erar aches and other medical problems towards them too .when your own daughter could come to you one day and say mommy do you want die ,you reply no sweetie why ask me that ?your daughter ask again with such serious face .then mommy why are you killing yourself smoking and wanting to leave me .that would make anyone just quiet cold in all respects a it did me .sometimes smokers do not think about own self ,in life we should and think of others we love too . :)

You definitely get medical problems when you're smoking.Children, (pregnant) they tend to have some issues when they're small and smelling smoke 24/7 in the house, so i'd watch that.I would quit smoking asap, it causes too much bad things.short term it makes you stink, bad breath, bad habits of just leaving to go outside to smoke.plus it causes cancer.. obviously and your nails turn yellow as well as your teeth.Smoking does effects your lungs causing it harder to breath later on in life (that's why smokers cough so much) and cigarettes have tar in them which is what gets in your lungs..Benefits from not smoking. 1) You dont smell like smoke all the time 2) Your teeth dont turn yellow as easy 3) People like you more 4) You will live longer 5) Less likely to get a heart attack 6) Normal blood pressureand you should just not take the risk.

RE: The Dangers Of Smoking Tobacco!What Does Smoking Cause?

There are hundreds of illnesses and diseases that are caused by smoking. 98% of all the lung cancer in America is caused by tobacco.When you add up all the diseases that are a direct result of smoking, Tobacco becomes the #1 cause of death in the USA!It is amazing to me that the FDA claims that it has no jurisdiction over tobacco. How is this even possible? They hae to control just about every consumable product on the market except for tobacco and alcohol.The FDA made it illegal to market the all natural sweetener, "STEVIA" as a sweetener even though that is exactly what it is! I just don't understand why a very safe and natural sweetener can't be called a sweetener just because the FDA says so, but the POISON, Aspartame can be called a sweetener even though all of the ingredients and highly toxic. Obviously there is too much money being thrown at them from the tobacco and alcohol cartels for them to even consider regulating them as if they were dangerous.If you want to continue to smoke like me beacuse I actually enjoy smoking just like 30 million other Americans, you can eliminate ALL of the negative health risks by simply switching to ELECTRIC CIGARETTES.If you have never heard of them, it is an absolutely amazing device which is long over-due. Ecigarettes allow you to get the feeling of smoking tobacco without actually smoking.They use a nicotine liquid called E-Juice or E-liquid that is heated up in something called an atomizer and you inhale a harmless water vapor that contains small amounts of nicotine. This allows you to satisfy your nicotine cravings and the oral fixation which is a big part of the addiction to cigarettes without actually inhaling any smoke.Ecigarette look like cigarettes, feel like cigarette, taste like cigarettes, but they are not. Ecig vapor contains only water vapor and nicotine and NONE of the bad stuff like carcinogens or tar and they have no odor or second-hand-smoke so you can use them any place where smoking tobacco is not allowed. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png are many different style out there and I have had the pleasure of trying out a great deal of them. There are some that are great and others that are not worth spending money on.These are some of the brands that I can highly recommend:Endless Vapor Electric Cigarettes - This company sells one of the best ecigs on the market and they have the best customer support that I have ever seen. You get a 30 day 100% money back guarantee and they donate a portion of ALL sales to cancer research!E9 ECIG - This company has the lowest prices you will find anywhere in the world for the newest technology in ecigarettes. They are shipped directly from the manufacturer in china and the shipping is surprisingly fast usually 5 - 7 days! They are the original inventor of the two peice design.Dragonfly Ecigs -  This company sells two of the most reliable 3 peice electric cigarette kits. They offer great customer support and a really good return policy, although I can't see ever wanting or needing to return an ecig. Once you try these you will not want to go back to tobacco.Real Ecig Info & Reveiws - If you want more information about ecigs and links to many other styles and brands, this is the only site you need. Lots of really good articles and opinions as well as reviews for most of the top brands.

I really hope that this helps some of you smokers out there and I know that there is no doubt at all that Ecigarettes will end up saving more lives than any other single invention in the history of mankind!

-reply by Carl Lloyd