xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thing

Paranormal Activity Ever had a paranormal experience?

YES. ok a year ago i was home alone with my dog at my old house, i was just on the computer as always, when i feel like someone is breathing on my ear, staring at me, i thought, oh its probably my sister or my mom being weird, i turned and there was nothing there, but my dog, about 2 meters away, just standing there glasing at me, 2 seconds later the door to my room shut closed (there was no wind. and i was in the livingroom) pretty creepyhhaha

Seem like many people have some experiences of paranormal. I believe there are millions of people in the world who have encounter some forms of paranormal activities. But strangely, even with the billions of encounter around the world, there are some people out there who just do not believe that paranormal is a fact, not a fiction. They will tell to find a link to some scientifically proved fact and some of the linkage is pure absurb. And when there isn't any form of explanation, they will just shudder their shoulder and said that the person who encounter it is just plain superstitious.

I had something hapen to me about a year or so ago, it was the middle of the night and I thought I heard footsteps outside my room. I knew it wasnt my parents or sister because I could recognize their walking,this sounded much softer. After that incident I went back to sleep then it felt as if someone had sat on the foot of my bed as I felt it being pushed down. Scared me to death the next day when I thought about it because that night I really didnt think much about it. 

Suggestion throught internetParanormal Activity

I haven't got any story which hapened only once, but I'd like shortly describe my ability. I noticed it two years ago. I can influence on some subconscious reaction by people when I concentrate my view on same part of the body. Is is not trance.For instance I can force asleep almost everyone or can evoke sleepiness with wink, yawn ( dogs too) who I can see directly or through internet. I have tried it through live cams. It is so simply for me, but I do not know what is it. I offer evidence through internet. During several minutes the evidence will appear. Percentage of success is more than 80%.Can scientists explain that it is possible no matter what the distance?-question by Milosp

Skeptial?Paranormal Activity

I wish I could simply attribute the banging noises, footsteps and shadows in our house to "leaky roofs" lol, but I'm afraid with us its not that simple...Our house is haunted and has been for a long time.

When you go to walk up the stairs to bed and see a shadow of human fform go across the walls or sometimes hear foot steps on the stairs-loud foot steps-then a sudden bang, every other night its not easy to simply say "its just the wind, etc. (especially as it goes on for hours then stops when you go to investigate, only to carry on again later).

Over the years many people have witnissed these thiings, including skepticle people (who had to admit they could find no rational reason) but its never hurt anyone. We're used to it now and used to say "It's only Fred."  Until one time when we said it, a  very clear and loud voice came out of nowhere to say "My name's William." That, was spooky.

So my point is, not everything is paranormal but sometimes...Just sometimes...Its more than just a leaky roof  or dripping pipes:) Peace.

-reply by smokey

you can not explain everythingParanormal Activity

I believe that there is activity that we can not explain, no matter how hard people try to explain things away they can never explain everything away. I think they are just scared to acknowledge that something out of there control exists. Because there is no way of fighting it off except thru God which most people are losing faith in now days. I know there is evil out there but there is also good and I know because I have faith in the good that I will be ok. I have also seen ghosts and unexplained things have happened to me. Things that you cant possibly explain away believe me I have tried.

-reply by marjorie

Milk and coffee gets off the cup without no one to touch it.Paranormal Activity

I was at home in an afternoon and I decided to make a coffee in the kitchen for me. I place the cup over the counter then I went to the refrigerator the get the milk and filled the cup with milk and coffee. I turned around to take some cookies and then I heard a strong noise. My mother and and my twin sister heard the noise from the living room also, and they looked towards the kitchen and asked  me in a load voice what happened. When I looked in the direction of the cup is was completely empty.I could hardely believe in what I had in front of my eyes: the cup was empty without anyone to touched! And the milk and coffee, how if it have jumped out of the cup, was spread off the cup to  the down side of the shelf that was placed one meter over the counter.

I still don't know how it could have happened.
-reply by Reinaldo Lopes

address of their familyParanormal Activity

Hello I have watched Katie product and sympathy with them, but my sense says is still alive Possible, I think my sheep or unreasonable, but I mean Maacol I'm not Amrica I'm from the country celebrated its But occur in a lot of my Alvss similar to the story and her boyfriend Kiati Is it possible to get the address of their family I do not know why I have a feeling I can not help why, but very sympathetic with them