xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Lock Ness Monster Fake or Real?

Well This Is Me View

Lock Ness Monster

I Think that it is real and well there may be more of them then we think each time someone ' Spots ' a nessie well its possible their different and yeah maybe theres more and there reproducing and the dinasours people believe they are don't have alot of eggs at a time so yeah and maybe underwater sea creatures eat the corspe and what not before it gets to the shores

~Caity

*Email me back*

-reply by CaityKrill

Replying to Matrixdudej nessie? or whatever its called theLochness monster I think it could be true I meen you never know I'm just throwing this out here so don't any body yell at me or what ever but in the Bible(I know someone probly just rolled their eyes) in Job it talks about a leviathen its suposed to have like a 50 foot long body and be huge but I don't know,whatever that could be it I don't know but like I said I'm just throwing it out there I just find it all interesting but I think it probly might be dead by now tho because when the flood happend yes I said floodIt was like I think mabey topps 60,000 years ago mabey probly not even that long I think by now it would be dead but I don't know I think it would be awsome if it wasnt and I know most of you probly think I'm crazy for even talking about the Bible on here and even questoning evolution but I think evolution is like the stupidest thing come on the big bang? I'm sorry I'm getting off subject but any way ya I hope the lochness monster is real I think it would be awsome if it was but anyway thats all I have to say...For now-reply by anna

i don

Lock Ness Monster

Replying to Mich...Hey Mich how are you doing? I been doing alot of reading but no one really now the truth is it true most peolpe say that the big foot is just a man runing around but why? and the Loch Ness Monster why can't they fined it do you think it true are they hiding some thing from us but ever saying that they seen the loch ness monster and the Sasquatch they are fined new species ever day but I do belive in it though but I can I fined out more about it how can you find out the true???? do you really think that from way back then they all did't die that they are now coming back from hiding all these year? they are saying that they spotted hunderd of time for more than 60year'sand 45-feet 15 meters is this true have they really find some thing new ???? I wish some one could help me find all this answer

-reply by Hope

I'm not sure on this; I really have mixed opinions. There's part of me that says that the photographs are real, but nowadays you can fake almost anything using Photoshop or other photo editing software. But also, if the Lock Ness Monster was real, how could it have gone this long without being spotted? And why hasn't it died yet? There are so many possibilities that it is very hard to figure out the truth. I guess time will tell, when we find it's body on the shore or when the pictures stop being taken.

I don't think the Loch Ness monster exists. We would have found it by now. With the technology we have today we can find lots. I'm sure a massive creature such as Nessie would have been found by now.Sam.

It's fake. We actually had a unit on this at school. For a month we examined pictures, videos, documentarys etc about lock ness. After seeing all that it's fairly easy to say that lock ness is a fake.

I'd like to think its real real. All the so called 'evidence' is probably fake as if it was a real creature and behaved like other large marine mammals it would not surface for very long, so the photos are probably not real, although some sightings could be. They could also be sightings of fish. The deep sea has not be investigated very much at all, so if caves are leading from the loch and into the open sea it is possible it wouldn't be sighted very often anyway. It is so hard to explore underwater that outer space has been explored more than the sea! There are new species of animals being discovered every day, with some large land mammals also being discovered, so i would not want to rule out the possibility. There could be a whole family of them and people have seen different ones accounting for the differences in description. Even if it isn't real, its pretty cool to think of a 'monster' in the loch and it brings in tourism and makes people hopeful to see it, making it a fun time there!

Ok, time to post again with some of my new "theories"What IF... The Loch was a "nest" or "home" of Nessie, and that maybe that will explain why only 1 Loch Ness Monster is reported... But what if there are other Loch Ness Monsters around the world, and that The Loch is just "Nessie's home"? That would explain the times where sonar and radar have shown nothing, maybe Nessie was "out" in the Atlantic breeding with other Loch Ness monsters? I mean, its a truly plausible theory... What if Loch Ness was still connected to the ocean through a myriad of caves and tunnels?

I don't believe in anything of this. im more of the scientific stuff, im atheist, dont believe in things that can't be proven by science. It's rather add that there would be a huge monster in the lake and nobody has actually seen him... besides those faked pictures.. gotta love photoshop :)

This is a story my teens love to talk about. I try to tell my girls the science that went into this. My girls are just hard headed. The truth will set you free if you let it. Or kill a hot post. I hope I am not raining on the imagination picnic but the area was scanned with very modern and powerful sonar for an extended period. Using a blanket method that included every inch and cave without a means to allow a slip past, experts put this puppy to rest. In the expert opinions of the world authorities who both conducted the scans and those that observed the methods used, Nessy is not real. They left very little hope if any.For those that say it may have died. trust me, a body would have been found floating bloated on the surface as gases built up from decomposition. A sad truth but truth none the less. Imagine what the mafia could do with a beast like that. "a Tony throw em in the lake" better than pigs in an HBO series. I am sorry to be a party poop but I have to keep it real. Speaking of real. There are some real god unexplained issues in the UFO area. If you can sift the millions of stories your bound to find a few, not many but a few, that are out of this world. Yes I did just do that. lol. I wish they had not scanned that wonderful fantasy out of my world. But they did. Wait until I tell Elvis. He is going to so binge.

Scientists say Lochness Monster is a figment of people's imagination. Historians or archaelogists may not agree.Just like the most recent discovery that dragons actually exist way before dinosaurs. What may be found as fake now may change with some new discovery.I'd be interested to know how they (Lochness Monster) died out, if they ever existed at all.

I believe in the Lock Ness monster. Not so much in the monster part... I think that if there is an animal in that lake it is an ancient one, a prehistoric one maybe. It could have been stranded somehow. I can't imagine how it could have survived that long, but that would be the only explanation that comes to my mind. There is another example of an animal ... the coelacanth which existence was improbable. Maybe Nessie is just like the coelacanth!

Magical Dreams,What ever it is living or not living there in the lock, Just know that humans need things like this to make our lives seem more magical than what it is already. I know that people do see things in life that are hard to explain. Just remember, don't worry about convinceing others of your sighting, just know that no one can take that from you. I hope this keeps living on in hearts of all people that wnt to believe. Remember that you don't need seeing or touching proof to believe in things. I know that God is real and to all of the people out there that need proof. I feel sorry for you who doesn't know how and what faith really is. I will rejoice in my lords presence while you are baffled at the things you cannt feel and touch. So yes I think Nessie is real cause it lives in the hearts of men.Thanx,Spartanburg .SC you.S.A -reply by Scott M.

I don't think there is a loch ness monster or that there everwas.In Scotland they'll insist he exists though because ofthe revenues that they get from tourism. I mean,I'll bet that the last sighting of the monster was prettyrecent.I think it will always be that way in Scotland.

Edited by networker (see edit history)