xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lal

Final Fantasy

I love final fantasy! I was a late starter though. My first FF was FFVIII, and it remains one of my favourite games to this day. I also love FFVI and FFIX. I haven't played FFX because i don't have a playstation 2. I also played FFXI for a short time, but got bored of it soon.

Final Fantasy games are good. ^^ My favorite is ff7 by far, can't wait for advent children! <3Anyway, how is FF11? looks interesting but real complex at the same time. O.o

It depends if your referring to the PS and Nintendo versions of Final Fantasy or the MMORPG Final Fantasy (FF XI) I personally think the MMORPG is awesome to the extent the graphics are good the mechanics are good but the fact they force you to group to make any real progress in the game is a let down. The other Final Fantasy Series 1-X2 are awesome, *hopes he isn't giving away his age here* I have to say though that Final Fantasy 7 and 9 are my favorites to date.

As an RPG lover, how can I not LOVE Final Fantasy?? My favourite one from the SNES or "classical era" FFs is FF5, the one with Bart, and to a lesser extent FF6, the one with Terra(NOTE: I'm using the "traditional" and "correct" numbering). My favourite, "New Age" FFs are 7-9...FF10 was good but not as good as the others. FFX-2 sucked in my opinion. FFXI sucks too. The advent children movie is bound to *BLEEP*...lets think about the FF12, k? lol... Anyways I even played FF2 and FF3 for the NES, the japanese ones that never got released in the US, no I don't mean the ones with Cecil and Terra, these games are different, they are for the NES...Even though the most primitive and oldest one is FF1, it still ranks #4 in my favourite FF game list...lolBut hell chrono trigger is better than all of them...

Final fantasy what is there to say about one of the biggest gaming franchises since Mario came out. With 20+ games under the final fantasy name they get better and better with each new number added to them. Final Fantasy 1- This game would start out, especially when square was on the verge of collapsing if they produce a big game that would help them out. It had interesting game play, great story, great music and move. It has been remix for several platforms.Final Fantasy II - Another great game for the Nintendo, which had a very unique battle system that deals with what kind of stats your characters would get from each battle.Final Fantasy III - The first game to hit the super Nintendo console, with great music and better graphics due to the 32 bit chip that was used. Although this games was officially Final Fantasy 6 when it first game out, but still rated as a top game for its time.Final Fantasy IV - Rated one of the biggest games in its time for its complex story, awesome battles etc etcFinal Fantasy V - The last game to be graced under the Nintendo system before the fall out, it had a interesting story but not as big as 4 and 6.Final Fantasy VII - Put it like this Biggest game to this day, with one of the best stories ever, awesome CGI cutscense, great 3D backgrounds spread across 3 CD's.Final Fantasy VIII - What can I say just improve on what Final Fantasy VII didff9- well went old school yet to beat have to start over again sad.gifffx-well thanks to the p2s the graphic atre out of this world, story awsome, characters great beat it several times woo hooFFX-2 finished it finally make the FFX universe more in depth and rikku hot and i mean sexy hotF11-not going to even bother play this gameF12-can't wait

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

As an RPG lover, how can I not LOVE Final Fantasy?? My favourite one from the SNES or "classical era" FFs is FF5, the one with Bart, and to a lesser extent FF6, the one with Terra(NOTE: I'm using the "traditional" and "correct" numbering). My favourite, "New Age" FFs are 7-9...FF10 was good but not as good as the others. FFX-2 sucked in my opinion. FFXI sucks too. The advent children movie is bound to *BLEEP*...lets think about the FF12, k? lol... Anyways I even played FF2 and FF3 for the NES, the japanese ones that never got released in the US, no I don't mean the ones with Cecil and Terra, these games are different, they are for the NES...Even though the most primitive and oldest one is FF1, it still ranks #4 in my favourite FF game list...lol
But hell chrono trigger is better than all of them...

Yes, I have to agree, Chrono Trigger is THE best. Chrono Cross really disappointed me, though. It was nice, but it should have been much better than it was.

My favorite Final Fantasy was FF6. The espers and Terra and everything was just so awesome. FF7 wasn't that bad, and FF8 could have been better. FF9 was better than FF8 in my opinion. I never played anything past 9.

Does anyone know when Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children going to come out....I've been waiting for years...lol...more likely months....And does anyone know if SQUARE going to make FFVII:AC a game or just a movie only?Btw, about the polling of which FF games the best, I vote for FF VII, if it not the best, then why does SQUARE create its sequel in movie!?Yeah...because so many people demand them. FF VII is also the only SQUARE game that has a very deep storyline, so deep that we would not know who are the truly hero and villain of the game.

I've played all of the final fantasies except for 11 because I am waaay too cheap to buy it. I have friends that have it but and they all love it. My favorites were 6 and 7. And when I say 6, i mean the japanese version because they really watered down the american version final fantasy 3. if you haven't played it yet guy. .. DO it! you'll be sad that they don't make great games like that anymore. Oh yea and don't get all mad if you've never played anything below 7 and don't like the graphics. That's the problem with games today, people focus so much on the graphics that the gameplay and story line SUCK

Advent Children is coming out next summer in japan and probably a year or so after that in the usa. But of course, if you're smart you'd by a boot leg japanese copy that someone has translated because advent children is NOT something you wanna wait a year for. I already suffered too much waiting for the games to come out:P

I've played every FF except 3 because that hasn't been released in England and 11 because I'm still trying to sort out how I'm gonna pay for it and how my computer will run with it. :blink: It is the greatest game series ever and my favourites were 9 and 10. <_<