xisto Community
Soviet

Man Pulls 328 Ton Train With His Teeth

That is pretty freaky.It just made me paranoid as well.I'm going to brush my teeth right after sending this post.
Once you damage your teeth, then that's it.

Well its not it, Because now in the modern world you can get false teeth easily that look real, Fit ect.... But I should imagine that would cost a bit and also it would make me sick if I saw someone putting them in and out (Now I have grouse bumbs.)

quote name='Soviet' date='Sep 3 2007, 08:15 AM' post='344020']

Posted Image

What so you think about this awesome man who have teeth from god :P:D ??

It must be really hard to pull train from one place and harder to make it with teeth.

I don't know how people like this make can do it. I'm still reading news about this and reading it with my opened mouths.

But you just can see what people can do with their teeth and other parts of body to make a Guinness world record.

Um.. yeah :) that is some kind of teeth. Im really surprised they didnt just get yanked out of his teeth due to all the pressure and such that is required to pull that train. Also, why would anybody want to do that? Like who wakes up one morning and says to themselves.. 'Damn... i would love to pull a 300+ ton train with my teeth, that's something I need to do"

like wtf lol.

Wow, just incredible I can't believe a human being can be capable of such a thing... some scientific research should be done about his teeth and complexion to know how he's able to do such thing.unbelievable 328 ton??? :)