xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Psychological Test Mental Test for Fun

Psychological Test

Read this question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right -

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met

this guy whom she did

not know. She thought this guy was amazing, She

believed him to be her dream

and she fell in love with him right there but did not

ask for his number and

no matter how hard she tried she could not find him.

A few days later she killed her sister.

Question:

What is her motive in killing her sister?

"Give this some thought before you answer."

(Scroll Down)

Answer:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.

This was a test

by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one

has the same mentality

as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in

the test and answered

the question correctly. If you didn't answer the

question correctly, good for

you..

:XD: Enjoy.. Source : Email.

I answered correctly.. but I think I won't answer correctly if I didn't watch a serial of Hollywood movies and American animes :XD:

Hahaha :XD: Brilliant, ill ask my friend this question, shes a bit mental im sure and shes very interested in murderers :) I think she might just answer it correctly!

Getting the guy to come to the funeral? Never even occurred to me. I'd make a cruddy serial killer, I guess. :XD:One of my best friends, however, would probably jump right to that conclusion. She's not a serial killer in the making or anything like that. She's just...strange. :)

I answered it correctly ;) OMG opaque you have freaked me out. I am so not going to sleep-walk and kill some-one ( What if i have already done it?)HAHAH. Gues i am evil. Or Ghost whisperer has had an affect on me? :rolleyes:

I wonder why Saint Michael isn't replying to this... Is he too afraid to tell the truth? We're behind you SM don't be scared.:)Anyway, I said that she killed her sister because she saw him with her and saw her sister as a potential threat. :)

Well, the test isn't 100% to tell if you're a psychopath, because then you read the story, you can logically think why she did it, the motive is so clear, if you answered incorrectly that means that you don't have a logical thinking or you just couldn't think of such a terrible thing and if you answered correctly than it means that you just told the logical answer to the story, because the answer was in the story, but yeah in some way it can tell that you're a psycho, but also it says that you have a little bit of some analytical thinking, so maybe most of serial killers have analytical/logical thinking? :)Those tests usually are fun :)

Well, the test isn't 100% to tell if you're a psychopath, because then you read the story, you can logically think why she did it, the motive is so clear, if you answered incorrectly that means that you don't have a logical thinking or you just couldn't think of such a terrible thing and if you answered correctly than it means that you just told the logical answer to the story, because the answer was in the story, but yeah in some way it can tell that you're a psycho, but also it says that you have a little bit of some analytical thinking, so maybe most of serial killers have analytical/logical thinking? :D
Those tests usually are fun :D

Thanks for ruining it for me, dude. :(

So now I'm not a psychopath but someone without logical thinking :P

:P I'm just kidding, no offense :P :P

Why???!! WHY??!! I guess I'm a psychopath then, muahahahhahahahahaaaa!Bad news, I hope I don't see a hot chick in any funerals then, I might just kill my little brother hahahahahaaaa. Now really this isn't accurate, I'm not a killer... or am I??!!Maybe I just don't remember, I stamped on a lots of ants when I was little and I always kill every annoying bug I see... HELP!! i'M a MURDERER!!!!:P :P

[/size]The girl killed her sister because she thought that guy whom she believed him to be her dream he will come on her sister funeral also.That time she will meet with him again .

-reply by Amit Sharma