xisto Community
Atthack

110mb Hosting What happened to FREE hosting?

God know how long it's going to take Xisto to start restricting us like 110MB is doing to their clients. It's really bad. Welcome here vajs. I promise you that if you don't do the Xisto NOT TOs then you'll never regret joining it. I believe you now have enough credits to apply for free hosting.
I am also using Byethost(rated the fastest freehost in the world) but there are a lot of things I don't like about them. Firstly there's no 404 Error massage.(I don't know if this is my fault) Averytime you try to visit a page that does not exist on the site you are taken to a some ugly page that you don't have anything to do with.

God know how long it's going to take Xisto to start restricting us like 110MB is doing to their clients. It's really bad. Welcome here vajs. I promise you that if you don't do the Xisto NOT TOs then you'll never regret joining it. I believe you now have enough credits to apply for free hosting.

I am also using Byethost(rated the fastest freehost in the world) but there are a lot of things I don't like about them. Firstly there's no 404 Error massage.(I don't know if this is my fault) Averytime you try to visit a page that does not exist on the site you are taken to a some ugly page that you don't have anything to do with.

I hope not. :lol: I don't know what I'd do if Trap starts restricting features like other free hosts. This host is the only best free service I've found that is best for me. I'd be disappointed if this host gets restrictions.

-Sky

I tried signing up for 110mb at one time.I attempted to four times.It wouldn't accept what I'd typed in the the signature field fromthe terms of service page. This was every time I tried!Ridiculous!I never got to see what they're like.

Wow, I totally did not know this. I guess I'll stay away from them then. I remember being hosted by them a very long time ago when I first got into web design. I guess things have changed.Thanks for the tip!