xisto Community
Good Grief Graphics

My Freakin' Awesome Background Picture just check it out

That is so awesome! What did you use to make it? photoshop?

Ive tried my hand at stuff like that, im no good :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, I did it in photoshop, and it's now on my site. (In downloads, at adesign.trap17.com) I will be getting osme more up on my site soon, but I will probably have to wait until I can get more bandwidth and space. I'd ask now, but for some reason I doubt I'd get more. (It's not like I will ever leave this forum or anything.)

Yes it is frigging awesome....Pretty easy design to make aswell... Except mine always turns out pink or blue. Anyhow cool thing I love the fact that everything is black and white except from the red blood :DGood stuff you gots talent !! :D I hope to more or your coo ldesigns... :D

yea it's pretty good, but some of it is really sharp/pixelated, and i think it would be better if u added colour to it... i dunno - just my opinion. it's good overall tho, nice work! :D

Yeah I know what you mean, it's kinda blurry (not the right word) but the accidental design part is really hard to read, I looked at it at first and couldn't tell what it said. But it's excellent work really. Nice job, better than my crapola, (I'll stick to web templates in dreamweaver) :D

Very nice work! I can't say that I really like the decapitation part of the graphic, but the overall look and feel of it is great. I'm just not into violent pictures. But I'm sure others like that sort of thing. In any case, it's really, really good work. Keep it up. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.Later,PhrostByte

Very nice work! I can't say that I really like the decapitation part of the graphic, but the overall look and feel of it is great. I'm just not into violent pictures. But I'm sure others like that sort of thing. In any case, it's really, really good work. Keep it up. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Later,

PhrostByte

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't really create it with sa violent mindset, I made it in a more artistic way. This is how I've been doign a lot of my work lately, moving more into an artistic view instead of whether it's cool or something.