xisto Community
Good Grief Graphics

My Freakin' Awesome Background Picture just check it out

Do know what I would call that..? Indeed. A Freakin' Awesome Background Picture. The title is the truth in this case. I set it as my desktop, I hope you don't mind. Ive had the **** desktop picture of a linux for ages. Thanks man. This will really giveme something new to look at... Finaly.

Do know what I would call that..? Indeed. A Freakin' Awesome Background Picture. The title is the truth in this case. I set it as my desktop, I hope you don't mind. Ive had the **** desktop picture of a linux for ages. Thanks man. This will really giveme something new to look at... Finaly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the point of me making these... I have no problem with that, and thanks.

http://exs.cx/
I did this on sunday, by far my favorite thing (graphically) that I have ever done.

Its nice,. Its different. How did you manage to do it? I mean the tools and techniques used to get the final picture?
I think you should come up with tutorials on this...

Topic closed due to its age and resurrecting a 4 year old topic is against the Xisto readme.